Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990
Results 1,781 to 1,787 of 1787

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

  1. #1781
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by dfs6295 View Post
    Is Eva at Atchinson street Mai???

    No, Mai is Mai or May, Eva is a different lady.

  2. #1782
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    21-08-2025
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Max86 View Post
    No, Mai is Mai or May, Eva is a different lady.
    How are they each for looks and performance

  3. #1783
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    31-05-2026
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by LRM05 View Post
    How are they each for looks and performance
    Eva is very tidy. Tight body good handful of boob and performs very well

  4. #1784
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    01-02-2024
    Posts
    26

    Info please

    Quote Originally Posted by Max86 View Post
    No, Mai is Mai or May, Eva is a different lady.
    I'm looking forward to meeting Eva this week. Edited as my questions were answered...

  5. #1785
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    31-05-2026
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by OneChicago51 View Post
    I'm looking forward to meeting Eva this week. Edited as my questions were answered...
    Don’t wear her out, I’m going back this week

  6. #1786
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    17-11-2021
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hgafdrt View Post
    Hi guys, is Siam Therapeutics Massage & Relaxation Studio at 139 Kembla St a def HJ/happy ending massage? I notice that it's $50 for 30 mins massage. Is it then another $50 for the HJ? And is it done topless?
    Any other views/comments on that place?
    Thanks in advance.
    This was my goto place years ago. HJ / happy ending always offered. Have also had topless HJ and she let me finger her at same time. Think covered HJ was $30 and topless was $50. But this is over 2years ago

  7. #1787
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    01-02-2024
    Posts
    26

    Ah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Onetwogo View Post
    Don’t wear her out, I’m going back this week
    Well I will book a 2 hour appointment now and give her my all! 😁😁

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •