Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: K Suji

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    26-01-2023
    Posts
    24

    Thumbs up K Suji

    Person's Name: Suji
    Establishment: Top 127 Chippendale
    Rates: $300 for 30 minutes
    Age: Early to mid 20's
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Korean
    Services Provided: BBBJ & FS
    Photo accuracy: Yes*
    Value for money/recommend? : For Suji maybe if she fixed up her act, For store Absolutely not

    Appearance 8/10: She was quite stunning, the kind of college girl next door you have a crush on. Reminded me of a younger Elle Lee. Her photos on the website aren't accurate however the photos shared by the manager was real.

    Service/Experience: 2/10: When I first walked in I was very excited due to her appearance but I was deeply disappointed after experiencing her service. Despite her appearances she was not interested in providing any service and laid there like a fish. Granted it was her last booking but the look of boredom and lack of interest made me lose my appetite.
    DATY/69- Was not available
    DFK - Was not available (lip kiss only)
    BBBJ - Decent but lacked any tongue action.
    HJ - Was more of getting it hard before putting on the condom
    I'm sure some of you would not mind pounding her while she lays there but the lack of service was downright disappointing.

    Post Session
    Context: I was in the area and texted the manager to see who was available. I was told that Suji was available and that I could not see her before choosing her. I had to book her blind. He assured me that she was hot and gave good service. I figured sure why not.
    Customer Service: After the session I approached the manager and told him that I did not have a good experience. He made a remark saying that she was chasing the clock to go home since I was her last client. I asked if there was any possibility of a partial refund and his demeanor changed and refused. I don't particularly mind not getting a refund but what got to me was being told that it was my fault for not asking and that if I wanted a refund I could have left before the 15 minute mark to get a refund on the room booking. I gave up and left.
    Post Customer Service: I swallowed my pride, messaged the manager and apologised for being upset (in reality I was just pissed and left the store shortly after as they were quite defensive) expressed my support for their business as I use to visit this store quite often (maybe not under their management though) and asked if they would offer a discount for my next visit since the last 3 sessions were either sub-par or disappointing. A part of me wanted some value back after throwing $300 into the ether. The manager then proceeds to push back and give excuses and dismiss me. The fact that he was fighting me over this was a bit absurd so I decide to push back with my own argument. This guy could have just stuck with his guns and said no refunds or credits sorry and called it a day.

    I'm not new to this and I've had my fair share of bad experiences. It's part of the game but what ticks me off is that the management would be so rude towards their customers after receiving negative feedback. If you compare Ginza it is night and day, every time I walk out they chase me asking for feedback and how my experience was and even at times offer a partial refund.

    Perhaps I've gotten spoiled by good service else where that shit boxes like Top 127 Chippendale disgust me.

    TLDR - I spent $300 on an expensive girl after being told her photos were real and I would have a good time. When I didn't have a good time due to services not being available and general lack of service I complained to the manager, he did not care, was rude, and blamed me for not asking. I always wondered why this store never had many reviews on this site and now I know.

    I've been a lurker and have posted a few reviews here and its genuinely sad that I have the energy to post this negative review. But please consider yourself warned if you have a bad experience here. They wont take care of you.

  2. #2
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) secret0's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-05-2023
    Posts
    890
    Interesting. She only does 30/45min sessions which makes me think of the girl named Rahee/Bora: https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...=1#post4261089
    Profile is gone and works at a different shop now. Probably not long before she burns enough customers here and moves on to the next shop.

    Sucks you got that kind of treatment, dude. Hope your next punt makes up for it.

  3. #3
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    05-07-2022
    Posts
    21
    Man do I hate the starfishes!

    I've been interested in this girl too, but I've be burnt at this store enough times to know not to choose their 'booking-only' girls. Though I do have a thing for Koreans so I could have fallen for this trap too.

    Thanks for taking one for the team and reporting!Appreciated!

    TOP127 if you're reading this..do better!!

    Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    27-09-2026
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarealperson33 View Post
    Person's Name: Suji
    Establishment: Top 127 Chippendale
    Rates: $300 for 30 minutes
    Age: Early to mid 20's
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Korean
    Services Provided: BBBJ & FS
    Photo accuracy: Yes*
    Value for money/recommend? : For Suji maybe if she fixed up her act, For store Absolutely not

    Appearance 8/10: She was quite stunning, the kind of college girl next door you have a crush on. Reminded me of a younger Elle Lee. Her photos on the website aren't accurate however the photos shared by the manager was real.

    Service/Experience: 2/10: When I first walked in I was very excited due to her appearance but I was deeply disappointed after experiencing her service. Despite her appearances she was not interested in providing any service and laid there like a fish. Granted it was her last booking but the look of boredom and lack of interest made me lose my appetite.
    DATY/69- Was not available
    DFK - Was not available (lip kiss only)
    BBBJ - Decent but lacked any tongue action.
    HJ - Was more of getting it hard before putting on the condom
    I'm sure some of you would not mind pounding her while she lays there but the lack of service was downright disappointing.

    Post Session
    Context: I was in the area and texted the manager to see who was available. I was told that Suji was available and that I could not see her before choosing her. I had to book her blind. He assured me that she was hot and gave good service. I figured sure why not.
    Customer Service: After the session I approached the manager and told him that I did not have a good experience. He made a remark saying that she was chasing the clock to go home since I was her last client. I asked if there was any possibility of a partial refund and his demeanor changed and refused. I don't particularly mind not getting a refund but what got to me was being told that it was my fault for not asking and that if I wanted a refund I could have left before the 15 minute mark to get a refund on the room booking. I gave up and left.
    Post Customer Service: I swallowed my pride, messaged the manager and apologised for being upset (in reality I was just pissed and left the store shortly after as they were quite defensive) expressed my support for their business as I use to visit this store quite often (maybe not under their management though) and asked if they would offer a discount for my next visit since the last 3 sessions were either sub-par or disappointing. A part of me wanted some value back after throwing $300 into the ether. The manager then proceeds to push back and give excuses and dismiss me. The fact that he was fighting me over this was a bit absurd so I decide to push back with my own argument. This guy could have just stuck with his guns and said no refunds or credits sorry and called it a day.

    I'm not new to this and I've had my fair share of bad experiences. It's part of the game but what ticks me off is that the management would be so rude towards their customers after receiving negative feedback. If you compare Ginza it is night and day, every time I walk out they chase me asking for feedback and how my experience was and even at times offer a partial refund.

    Perhaps I've gotten spoiled by good service else where that shit boxes like Top 127 Chippendale disgust me.

    TLDR - I spent $300 on an expensive girl after being told her photos were real and I would have a good time. When I didn't have a good time due to services not being available and general lack of service I complained to the manager, he did not care, was rude, and blamed me for not asking. I always wondered why this store never had many reviews on this site and now I know.

    I've been a lurker and have posted a few reviews here and its genuinely sad that I have the energy to post this negative review. But please consider yourself warned if you have a bad experience here. They wont take care of you.
    Yay, the kind of service you were not expecting pal. I've been to that place as well. But so far, had a good service. Maybe you should try Midori and she's in her mid 20's.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •