Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
Results 561 to 566 of 566

Thread: Current working Indian girls

  1. #561
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    16-08-2024
    Posts
    96

    Enaya Indian

    Roster pics look stunning for Enaya at 295 Ashfield. Unfortunately I am back to Syd only mid next week.
    Anyone seen her?
    Quillbot says pics arent ai. 🤔

  2. #562
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-12-2012
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin212 View Post
    Roster pics look stunning for Enaya at 295 Ashfield. Unfortunately I am back to Syd only mid next week.
    Anyone seen her?
    Quillbot says pics arent ai. ��
    Shop posted her 6 months ago. Pic looks AI based on this

    https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...ighlight=Enaya

  3. #563
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-12-2012
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by experienced_newbie_7466 View Post
    Does anyone know if Wisteria from LSM still working anywhere else?

    I’ve not seen her in LSM roster for few months now
    She is Parvathi at 166 Best Seven Hills. Usually on a Sunday, fortnightly.

  4. #564
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    13-09-2026
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos View Post
    Apparently she was at 512A King Massage a few weeks back, but I haven't seen her on roster.
    Thanks, I’ll keep an eye out

  5. #565
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    07-03-2021
    Posts
    77
    Recently MAC's roster has quite a few Indian girls at different times. For instance, Ashlee is on tomorrow. Maybe worth a try if one happens to be in the area.

  6. #566
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    16-02-2025
    Posts
    13
    Where is MAC? Anyone tried Deepika at Sydney or Parramatta massage? Does she offer full service?

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •