Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: How do you match your preferences with the right girl for a first visit

  1. #21
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    09-08-2026
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by maguro View Post
    Never have high hopes. Hence you won't be disappointed.
    So true, Any time I’ve booked a girl solely off a glowing AR, it’s always been a let down. Not because of service or looks - but because I’d hyped it up so much in my head that it was impossible to beat.

  2. #22
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    20-04-2025
    Posts
    202
    Trust the vibe in the line up. Looks aren't everything. If you can't imagine having a good time with the girl you probably won't.

    I see punting as a game with the goal being to fuck the girl I choose that day the best I can. That's all it is.

  3. #23
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    14-06-2026
    Posts
    13
    Great thread. As a newbie I was thinking same thing

    Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    1,099
    Find a reputable shop that advertise accurately, learn to spot fake photos, calibrate your preference with AR contributor's.

    Connect with fellow punters through DM. Usually the most honest ingo you can get.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •