-
Baby Member(留言版初哥)
Highly recommended, reliable outcall service.
Before I joined the forum,
I arranged visits to "tea houses" a couple of times;
both times, the woman who showed up was either a total eyesore or a middle-aged matron,
leaving me deeply traumatized by the experience.
After joining the forum,
I spent my time browsing the "fish pool,"
but the downside was that the popular "fish" often required a waiting list—
sometimes a wait of one or two months.
Occasionally, when the urge struck,
the thought of such a long wait would cause my enthusiasm to cool off.
Or, after waiting ages and finally getting a turn,
I might not feel quite as interested in the moment,
so I quietly turned my attention back to the "tea houses" instead.
IÂ’ve always felt that the most comfortable dynamic is one where you can meet up spontaneously whenever the mood strikes,
but after two painful experiences,
I ended up joining various tea house groups and just watching from the sidelines for a long time.
I eventually came across one;
it didn't look like a scam,
and the posts didn't seem overly formulaic—
there was a wide variety of beauties to choose from, catering to all tastes.
I mustered the courage to ask Haruko about the "GTO" tea house.
I mentioned my two previous bad experiences at such places,
and she frankly admitted that some tea houses
will initially send out lower-tier girls—
betting on the fact that some customers might be too embarrassed to turn them down
or simply won't have the time to ask for a replacement.
She noted that she could do the same thing if she wanted to.
First, she would lure the person in,
betting on whether you were acting on impulse and couldn't afford to wait,
but that wasn't what she wanted to do;
the most memorable thing he ever said to me was
that if I were willing to give her a chance, she could make me trust her.
Based on that statement alone, I decided to give her a chance.
My mindset at the time was:
If I get scammed, IÂ’ll just go wild and bail immediately;
at worst, IÂ’d only be out the cost of the room.
For the first booking, I asked for a girl in the 10K price range,
and I made it clear to her:
"IÂ’ve booked 10K-tier girls before,
so IÂ’ll be using them as the benchmark to judge this girl."
She simply replied, "Please trust my arrangements."
I got a room and waited about twenty minutes;
then the doorbell rang.
I had my "gun" loaded and the safety off—after all, I knew there would be a difference in quality between the "tea" and the "fish" at that price point.
But the moment the door opened,
I realized I couldn't bring myself to fire...
I hurriedly ushered the girl inside.
Right then and there, I knew:
I had found a "tea house" I could stick with for the long haul.
This GTO girl is really cute;
she often clamors for someone to chat with her
or listen to her sing.
She even tried to get me to engage in dirty talk,
but I was too shy to cross that line.
Of course, if a guy isn't into chatting, dirty talk,
or questions about work or private matters,
she won't bring those topics up at all—just say the word.
She won't intrude on your personal life, either.
If you need anything,
Search for @ziq888 on Telegram
Gleezy: ziq888
Join the Gleezy group with one click: www.3p6688.com
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules