Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Amazing Thai massage + Extras?

  1. #1
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    26-11-2021
    Posts
    67

    Amazing Thai massage + Extras?

    Hi, please kindly share where you received really good massages (strictly) Thai massages that also offer extras. I'm focusing more on the massage being relaxing, or even healing if that makes sense?

    I don't mind a lot of oil during the massage. I used to see a girl at a massage joint in Sherwood. But they changed ownership and went legit without notice when I visited a month later.

    The age and the look of the masseuse doesn't really matter that much. Of course, unless it's way on the very far end of the undesirable extremes!

    TY

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    28-03-2022
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglysquid View Post
    Hi, please kindly share where you received really good massages (strictly) Thai massages that also offer extras. I'm focusing more on the massage being relaxing, or even healing if that makes sense?

    I don't mind a lot of oil during the massage. I used to see a girl at a massage joint in Sherwood. But they changed ownership and went legit without notice when I visited a month later.

    The age and the look of the masseuse doesn't really matter that much. Of course, unless it's way on the very far end of the undesirable extremes!

    TY
    Ah, that's what we are all after. A great massage and some release. Very rare in my experience.

    A couple of months back I saw Ploy at Poomy's Thai Massage at Mooloolaba. Worth the drive. Was a great massage and a good ending. Prices are a little high, and Ploy may not be to everyone's taste, 40+, short, round. But a lovely lady and aims to please. I will return when I'm up that way again. DM if you want more info.

    And I've heard good things about Chermside Thai Massage on Hamilton Rd. Traditional Thai massage with 1p extras only. I would love to check them out, but too open and I know too many people in the area.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •