Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
I’ve already helped one guy get divorced, for three years I heard him complain every day about her till I had enough and booked the solicitors appointment. After that I never heard him complain and I even advised him on his new wife. Truth. Yep I had a profound influence on his destiny.

Some people just need a lil push to get the ball rolling.
Well, I think you deserve a medal. Pushing a mate to see a solicitor. Clap, clap. Aren't you great?

I find a lot of people here giving advice on shit the know nothing about. I suppose that's what I get coming to this type of forum that's full of keyboard warriors looking for attention. They know who they are.
The guys that have been through it seem know how it works.
I came back for the ramma roughie thread and this thread caught my attention. I should have known better