-
Baby Member(留言版初哥)
Ria Japan is one to avoid
I'll keep it short and sweet...
Don't waste your time or money on Ria.
I have a few regulars at this place and usually drop by when I don’t have time to head into the city.
None of my usual girls were working, so I booked Ria after seeing her photos and description.
Unfortunately the experience was very disappointing.
I found her to be quite plain looking and more solidly built than her photos suggested.
She also has very little personality or customer interaction.
Massage was a waste of time.
Was offered handjob, CBJ or FS.
Opted for CBJ, this was so bad that shortly into it I told her I would prefer to change to FS.
I was told this was going to be $300.
Not sure why I agreed but there was no chance I was going to cum with her lack of skill and effort in the BJ department.
FS was just as bad with complaints even before the service started.
I said I would just jerk myself to which I was told I could cum on the massage table and not anywhere on her body or skin.
Spoke to one of my regular girls about the experience and was told that Ria has apparently received similar
complaints from other customers regarding the quality of service and pricing.
I couldn’t find any reviews for her on here, so I thought I’d share my experience in the hope it saves someone else
from having the same disappointment.
Best of luck out there, Happy punting
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules