-
J Sayaka - great DFK and GFE
Who: Sayaka
When: Early October 2026
Where: Ginza Club (310 Cleveland Street)
Why: Highly recommended
Nationality / Ethnicity: Japanese
Cost / Time: $300 / 1 hour
Accuracy of Profile
- Photos: The photos are of her but have been touched up or filtered to soften and enhance her facial features. Most of the photos give a fairly accurate picture of her body - the one where she's sitting on the bed with the tie on is probably the most accurate to her body shape. Her face is somewhere between that photo and the two where she's holding flowers.
- Age: Listed as 21 - could well be true. Definitely early 20s.
- Height: 167cm - would be about right.
- Weight: 52kg - probably about that.
- Cup size: B - seems correct.
- Body size: 6 - what do I know, but sure.
- Experience: Inexperienced; I would say this is probably accurate in that she doesn't seem to have previous WL experience (other than her earlier Ginza stint a few months ago) from what I can tell BUT she is obviously experienced in sex and intimacy.
- Languages: Japanese, English - yes, and her English is good.
- About: The description all seems quite accurate, if I'm picky perhaps some subjectivity on 'white skin' - her skin is quite light but with some slight colour to it, not as white as some.
- List of services provided: BBBJ, DFK, 69, DATY, Pussy Slide and GFE were all provided. CIM was offered.
Prelim
After getting a strong recommendation to see Sayaka from my buddy and negotiating a time that kind of worked for me (thanks to the reception lads for making it happen), I make my way through the maze-like backrooms and definitely non-compliant stairs of Ginza to Room 21. My knock is answered by this quite pretty, quite tall and slim, and clearly young Japanese woman wearing an elegant black dress. I'd barely introduced myself and told her she was pretty when she had her arms around me, locked lips with mine and had her tongue halfway down my throat - with the door still open behind me.
We continued to DFK (the door getting closed at some point) - with occasional pauses for air and brief bits of conversation - mostly compliments exchanged - while we undressed each other and ourselves. She would keep reaching down and feeling my dick through my pants and exclaiming, before asking if she can take the next item of clothing off. When we finally got both of us down to just underpants she grabbed my bulge again and said 'found it!' She took it out and playfully poked herself in the stomach with my dick. When we were completely undressed she placed my hands to grab her boobs as we made our way from the anteroom to the bedroom and shower area.
Appearance
Sayaka has a very pretty and youthful, though quite flat face, with a cheerful smile, good teeth and largish eyes. She has a few tiny moles or dark freckles on her face that enhance rather than detract from her attractiveness. She has a slightly larger mole on her right earlobe, and a number of piercings in that ear (I didn't pay attention to her other ear). Long dark brown hair.
She is tall for a Japanese woman, with a slim build. Her skin is fairly light, with some minor blemishes. A few moles or similar marks on her body, especially a few around her buttocks and pelvis, and some light sunburn or a faint rash on her upper right arm. Some minor stretch marks around her buttocks and upper thighs. She has a cute tattoo on her lower back above her left hip. No piercings apart from her ears.
She has small, soft, nicely conical breasts with dark responsive nipples. She's quite slim but not toned, and has a very slightly convex stomach. She has a wide but somewhat flat bum. She is shaved down below, but with some re-growth and stubble. Her legs are long and slender. She has long false nails with very cute nail art in multiple styles (on different fingers) though this may be gone by early next week.
Attitude, Personality/Persona, Conversation and English Proficiency
As demonstrated by the instant and constant DFK, Sayaka has a very positive attitude towards sex and this job. Her personality or persona is bright and friendly, and she easily and frequently dishes out compliments, endearments and kisses. She comes across as playful and horny. She has a good conversational command of English, though actual conversation was limited until the end of the session as her mouth was generally busy with other things. She had a tendency to revert to Japanese during sex, with lots of 'kimochii', 'iku iku!' and a few 'daisuki da yo' . Her compliments and enjoyment came across as quite genuine, even if they were more likely verisimilar.
Shower
We mouth-washed (after much kissing) and into the shower. She soaped up my dick and gave a standing pussy slide (her on tip-toes) while we DFK'd. Then said, 'I want to suck you, can I?' Of course ... I thought she was going to go straight for the bj, but instead she actually sucked my nipples before moving down stairs. The bbbj was good, though there was a little bit of scraping from her back teeth as she tried to take me quite deeply - not quite full DT but getting close. When she came back up she informed me that I could come in her mouth later if I wanted, just let her know.
Foreplay, Oral, and Pussy slide
A bit more kissing out of the shower before moving onto the bed, where she climbed on top of me for more passionate DFK while I gently played with her very sensitive nipples (checked it was ok as her initial reaction was very strong - 'It's sensitive, but I like it' she said), before she licked and sucked my nipples again before moving down. 'I want it,' she said, proceeding to lick my balls, then up the shaft, then taking my dick in her mouth for more BBBJ. She alternated between using hands and not, focusing on the head and then taking it deep. Again, made a very good effort to take it all the way in to the extent of gagging, but couldn't quite make it. Unfortunately a little bit of scraping on the back teeth again, but not too painful.
She asked me 'Do you like 69?' I do, and said so. She positioned herself to give me good access, then really went to town on my dick, lots of saliva, very sloppy bj while I licked and sucked her. No unpleasant smell or taste, she seemed hygienic, though there was a bit of stubble and hair. Visually her downstairs situation wasn't totally to my preferred taste, I'm probably jaded by seeing lots of women where everything is lasered, bleached, labiaplastied, whereas Sayaka is more natural. Still, she was very responsive, and gave every appearance of orgasming several times.
After shuddering and collapsing on to me for a few moments, she moved down for a reserve facing pussy slide, which we both got quite into. She then turned around for a forward-facing pussy slide while leaning forward to DFK - good, but there was a bit of stubble which slightly detracted from the experience. The pussy slide did get a bit dicey when she leaned forward so I could suck her nipples at the same time, something she seemed to quite enjoy.
Sex
'I want it in me,' she said after a short while. Condom on, and she climbed on in cowgirl. Hesitant at first and very tight going in, but she moved forward and back until I was deep in. Made sure she was comfortable and feeling good - 'I like him,' she said, and it was on. Built up to some deep, energetic cowgirl, sometimes combined with DFK, and she put on a reasonably convincing show of coming a few times.
We moved to mish, this seems like it might be her favourite position, she got really into it. We tried various sub positions, legs up, legs down, flat, lifted torso, DFK, apart, all sorts. She apparently had multiple eyes-rolling, body shaking, flush-faced orgasms in this position. I say 'apparently' as it's hard to believe a girl could have the energy to come so frequently seeing her maybe 7th or 8th customer of the day and with a good five hours to go on her shift (on the other hand, maybe only like the first guy and me had the technique to get her off and all the customers in between were duds, so she had time to build up her energy
) - but it is pretty convincing and she seems to genuinely really enjoy sex and just takes a really positive attitude.
Next onto doggy. After getting pretty fast and wild in mish I started slow and sensual, her pushing back against me while I lightly touched her, making her sigh and shiver, then leaning forward while she turned her head back to kiss, slowly building up tempo and passion until -
Coitus Interruptus
The buzzer went. Not like the usual fairly brief 'first buzzer', or an accidental press of the button but a sustained, continuous buzzing like you get if you've ignored like the first three of four buzzers and they really need you out of the room. I was surprised as I'd booked for an hour, paid for an hour, and a glance at the clock indicated we hadn't even hit 45 minutes. I was confused, Sayaka was confused. I explained I'd paid for an hour, but she's confused and thinks I'm asking to extend, and when I re-explain she's going she can't remember whether reception said this was a 45 minute or one hour session. So she got on the intercom and told them I said I'd booked for an hour and they were like 'oh yeah, sorry, mistake' (when I cam downstairs later the reception guy was extremely apologetic and explained they'd accidentally pressed the button thinking they were buzzing another room). It's all good, mistakes happen and apologies were made with no ill feelings remaining, but unfortunately it did take me out of the moment and kind of mess with my timing.
Re-start to finish
Sayaka pretty quickly got me going again with lots of apologies (not her fault), some more passionate DFK and some nice stroking, but we did lose a few minutes with the confusion. Anyway, got into prone bone / prone doggy, at her encouragement went hard and deep, one hand under her to play with her tits and nipples, building up to a few more (alleged) screaming, shuddering orgasms, until I finally released too into the bag. My timing was a bit off after the interruption and I'd ended up finishing slightly earlier than expected and forgot that I was planning to go with CIM finish - but actually it was quite nice. I was still hard and stayed inside her, moving slowly, while she kept shuddering and gasping with the after effects of her (alleged) pleasure, while we had some more head-turned DFK.
By the time I pulled out and we cleaned up, we still had five minutes on the clock - not enough time for a round two for me, so just had some nice easy conversation and a bit more kissing until the buzzer went a few minutes later.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules