-
Junior Member(有D料到)

Went to Bankstown trots one night mid 90s... bit of a win. Came home down Fairford road, used to be girls lining the street. Went passed, been a while since I'd had sex, so after a few km thought I'll go back and if there's one still there I'll stop.
There was, so I stopped. The girl came to the window, what do you want, French? Not knowing what that was with the driest of dry throats I said just a root. She got in, said drive behind that bin. $60 it was to cost, but I could only make up $70, so I gave her that. She slid the seat back, her top down and her skirt up. I climbed in front of her. She pulled my jeans down, put a dom on my limp dick and stuck it in her. I came, still limp, she pulled off the dom, pulled up her top, her skirt down, got out the car, put the dom in the bin and walked off into the night. Was my second time.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules