Don’t laugh, it happened !
I think it was Sakura in Surry Hills, it was a lunch time quickie and I was banging this girl hard from behind, then the phone rang and it was my boss so I had to take it. Needless to say, I went soft very quickly and tried to get rid of him as quickly as possible - full credit to the WL, she came over, got down on her knees and put me inside her mouth.
The conversation lasted another minute or so but I was back to full flight in no times, first time ever I was talking business while getting a BJ in a brothel - extremely aroused to say the least. As soon as I could hang up, turned the girl around and fucked her even harder than before as if taking it out on her for the interruption caused by the boss - yeah - fuck the boss ! And cum in the next minute or so ......... haha.
I think the WL did the right thing, if she waited for the call to end , she will have to change dom, started all over again and probably couldn’t finish the job within the original 30 min ! Smart lady !












Reply With Quote




