-
Baby Member(留言版初哥)
I would have agreed with you on this one until my last time there. I saw Isla and to say she is beautiful is an understatement. I would give her a 9.5/10 on looks (reminded me of an actress whom I have always liked) - her face and body are also just as wonderful. However as with some of the beautiful people her looks unfortunately seem to only skin deep. Most of her service was probably a 7/10 however her attitude I would have to give her only a 3/10. Unlike most of the WL I have been with, she really did act like a girlfriend (from hell), no I don't like this no don't do that. Things that with most others were appreciated as loving gestures. Overall experience was a dismal failure. It left a nasty taste in my mouth with Cleo's. Hope one day to get over it but don't think I will be back for a while. Wish you all better luck than me.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules