Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
Visited a lovely girl here.

Quoted $150

I declined at that price and we preceded with the works after mutually excited. No discussion of $.
Gifted $100 as was a sensational time.

2nd visit $50 for same service.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How Rick from Pawn Stars would approach this.
Rick.. Hi, how ru?
Girl.. Im great.
R... What have u got there?
G... Ive got a 23 yr old pussy.
R... Ok, so what do u want to do with it, pawn it, sell it?
G.. Id like to sell it.
R... Ok, yeah, it looks really nice. U know theres a big market for 23 yr old pussies. How much were u hoping to get for it?
G... I'd like 150.
R.. Hmmmm, heres my problem. As nice as it is, these things, especially these Chinese ones... well theres just so many out there and there just not worth what they were a few yrs ago. I'll give u 50 bucks for it.
G... Oh, i could'nt let u have my pussy for $50.
R... U have to understand the market, just last wk i had 2 Thai pussies which the owners were in real need to sell because of so much competition. I got both for 120 bucks. I'll give u 75,thats my last offer.
G... Can u do 120
R... Nope, 75.
G... Sorry, i can't sell my pussy for that.
R... Ok, u have a good day.