Results 1 to 20 of 262

Thread: Lockdown in Sydney to go until at least August

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #9
    Junior Member(有D料到) celine0202's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-05-2020
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    30 mins - 1 hour. Says so on the label.
    These days age is really just a number... when it comes to fucking.
    I was working in Brisbane a while ago, Met 7-80 yod gentleman.
    He had kinda 80% boner, fucked me gentle and came in right time.
    I checked condom and there was nothing much, I couldn't believe he came.
    so I asked him, did you really??!
    He said yeah, but I don't discharge something because I'm old I guess
    weird experience...
    Last edited by celine0202; 14-07-2021 at 07:08 PM. Reason: but he said he had orgasmic feeling so we counted it as 'came'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •