
Originally Posted by
BerasAsing
Several Chinese WL I know live with a usually white ‘boyfriend’ as part of long process of getting a permanent visa. He provides legal cover for her and she pays him hard currency plus sex as they live like husband/wife for all intents and purposes.
From the WLs perspective its just practical but pretty joyless usually with the ‘boyfriend’ in her mind in the same category as customers. However, I know in some cases these paid-for boyfriends have begun to get jealous of the lady’s work and customers. I remember asking a lady recently to stay a few hours longer after offical closing time of her shop and she got really stressed and anxious because she knew the BF was outside waiting to take her home like he did every night.
It was after asking why she was suddenly so freaked out that she explained all this to me. I left soon after via the back door since the last thing I needed was needing up in the middle of that kind of thing.