Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
The problem with having a WL or ML as your girlfriend is her stability as a loyal partner. She's use to seeing many guys throwing themselves at her and promising to give her a better life. She'll look for what's in her best interest and not yours. If you don't purchase nice items for her, someone else will do it. There will always be smooth talkers who will try to bait the girl in going with them but they are just wanting free sex.

If the girl's having sex with many guys then there are physical, mental and emotional issues that may arise as the relationship progresses. The best advice is don't get involved. Getting serious with one will highly likely result in misery for you.
I was married to a WL for 11 months. I met her as a customer and we dated for a while and she was about to be deported, (after working for two years on a no work visa) so she asked me to marry her and help her get PR visa. I agreed. Sex with her was awful. Absolutley no intimacy. I couldn't kiss her lips. Nor boobs and no touching her pussy. If she wanted sex, she would play with my cock, direct me to lube it up and then jump on. She agreed to stop full service and bbbj after we married. However, I found out she was doing all these plus more including CIM and 3-somes. So I left her. Before I moved out, She stole a phone of mine, linked it to my other phone and intercepted my text messages. She threatened to distrubute my text messages if I withdrew my sponsorship of her visa and pay her $200,000 which she claimed was lost revenue. I had to take out a DVO on her. That was 6 months ago and somehow she is still in the country.