Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
Lol yeah bro, Marie Stopes is a vasectomy clinic. I had a very good, wise-cracking doc perform my surgery. It was great, we yakked like old pals right through the whole procedure.

I'll admit, vasectomy is not for everyone. Better be 110% sure about it. I've personally had my kids, enjoy sex with my partner (or future partners *snicker*), so I went for it. And I don't care what others think ... Look, when you tell people you went for the snip, probably the first thing on their mind is "boy, this is one sex addict", Lol!

I did play the safe days approach before, but sometimes it's not very convenient and a bit risky. If you really want to be safe using that method, you can do it while she's still on the rags, maybe in the last days of it where it's not so messy. Do it in the bathroom for easy cleanup.
Do you feel any different cumming after vasectomy? Does anything actually shoot out? Clear or otherwise look the same like normal cum?

My current partner wants kids but not too soon. Maybe after having our first or second I might consider vasectomy. And if either one of us turn out infertile then maybe I can go crazy with the creampie without vasectomy lol