She owns the business. As for calling to check her out, I don't think most shops would make a confirmed booking wait for someone just to see a girl. Once I called to get an intro with a girl at 42G and I'm regular and know all the guys running the front desk for years, I was told we can't guarantee that as she might get a booking or extension. It makes sense to me. Why they should ? As for 219, trust me the shop gets enough business that they are not very concerned over losing one customer. I understand your frustration though and Lily csn be difficult to deal with. On another note, there is also a possibility that the girl didn't want to see you. Maybe she knew you outside the shop or any other reason. Couple of girls at 219 only see their own clients. Most famous one was Irish Kelly (before Covid) . You don't see even her name on the roster*

* Not sure if she is still in industry