-
I woke up 8.30am this morning, saw the initial "strike a nerve" post, and went back to sleep because I had no energy to reply.
Between that time and now I entered a lucid dreaming state involuntary.
Now why is that?
At 8.30am I could feel someone's thoughts really loudly it woke me up. Same as the 3.30am post because I don't normally wake up at that time.
During my lucid dream, someone's anxiety went through the roof into my dreams. This is why it sometimes suck to be a clairvoyant - my sleeping rhythm depends on the mental state of the person I'm connected with.
I hope you get why I can't leave you. It's not just you, it's also me.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules