Quote Originally Posted by Chappie View Post
Of course, after a good session, feel free to tip, but only for what you would consider exceptional service. If everyone starts tipping all the time, then that becomes expected and we end up paying more overall. Spend your money wisely! If a girl or a shop isn’t offering up the goods after 2-3 visits, move on!
Yes, this. I don't usually tip for a legit massage. The better ones charge more, so you are already getting what you pay for. I reward good service with return visits.

For extras, if I have negotiated the price down and they end up being really good, then I will quite often tip up to the original asking price. I'm willing to pay more for really good service, especially when I'm a repeat customer. I offer more, they offer more, everyone wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Chappie View Post
Also, it’ll help if you’re showered, groomed, dressed well and in good shape before you go in - some of these are easier to fix than others, but a little effort can go a long way, as well as some conversation during the massage. Girls like it when you can speak to them in their native language.
This too. I'll walk if I don't like the look of the ML, and I won't be surprised if they put in only half the effort if they don't like the look of me. I've been known to apologise for being a little sweaty on a hot day, and a few times the response has been to grab a wet towel and wash me down before the massage. A little respect and courtesy pays off.