V Lucy from 429A City brothel. She used to work there last year around June to July 2023



I saw her once, and she was great and more over honest.
Apple - was the chatswood house something, then "appleofedengarden" (here on this forum) and was lastly tiger mummy or similar.
I know a guy who really pines for her, and remember she was definitely ML only, but fantastic nuru sliding, he reckons he would pay $1000 per hour to have a session with her again..
thanks goodness i am not that crazy !!


V Lucy from 429A City brothel. She used to work there last year around June to July 2023


Kasumi 42G ☹️ - awesome experience once you won her over

There was a girl called Irene from Taiwan at Broadway Massage who was amazing. Super hot with waist length beautiful hair, excellent massage skills, good English and just friendly, lovely and engaging to talk too.

Joye,533 Willoughby
Didn't I see her on the roster recently:
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post3280409


J Maria at 42 Gladesville from few years ago
Never had the chance to try her but goodness me she looked hot especially that bathroom selfie. I just googled her old pics and god damn ! what a stunner !
I'm just amazed at how much the girls tend to travel especially J girls. Some have travelled to the USA, Canada, parts of Australia, Hong Kong, Korea, its just crazy how much they travel just to work. I never knew the extent of how much the travel compared to Chinese girls. It seems Chinese just go back forth between China and Australia.
J girls seem to be travelling all around the world and sometimes for years and years.
Definitely miss the Indian girl at 45 George , she went by the name Rita

Donna, slim Thai stunner with bolt on boobs from Lindfield. Shop long gone now as it’s part of the Coles renovation

Miss Joye from 533




Cinnamon Ginza Club ~ someone mentioned she had left the industry!
Didn't see her that often, but always looked forward to her engaging manner.
Hope she ain't gone for good!









I miss Mimi from CBD, she was probably the oldest one there at the time but that made things hotter as she knew what she liked and wanted. I’d pay top dollar to see her again.



