Can we start with the simple things.
Not that hard.
Did you see Nomi or Ivy?
Thread title says Nomi. Post says Ivy.
Im sure reviews are appreciated, but not when they confuse.

Saw Ivy @ Sherwood shop I think on Friday night. Nice body, super nice butt 😋
Nice tanned skin, slim body and typical long hair.
Her English wasn’t strong but we got by. Not a lot of conversation when I’m face down in the table
Massage a little light for my taste and no TT whatsoever before flip but full menu after. Nice body, small unenhanced hand fulls but that ass … made for “thwack” if ever I saw one.
Settled on 3p for BS which was ok - very affirmative when asked if I could eat her out whilst rubbing me in 69 position. Very gushy and squirmy - lots of juices and judging by the taste/feel she enjoyed my ministrations
Wir? Yes but my punts are irregular and roster will
Have changed.



Can we start with the simple things.
Not that hard.
Did you see Nomi or Ivy?
Thread title says Nomi. Post says Ivy.
Im sure reviews are appreciated, but not when they confuse.



Any idea where she’s from?


Ivy is from TW.

Yes apologies - I put the wrong name in the title. Can’t work out how to change the thread name sorry chaps!


I can reccomend Nomi too. Lots of fun especially on repeat visits once she is comfortable with you.




Cool thanks - it was
Going to be one or the other now I’ll make a point to try both