Quote Originally Posted by Icegodofhungary View Post
Thanks for the feedback gents.

Best things about Mio were her pretty, girl next door face, her beautiful smile and her enthusiastic attitude. Plenty of girls with better bodies, but her pussy was nice and tight, her tits nice and soft, and her nipples and clit quite sensitive and responsive. I probably should have led her a bit more to maybe get more out of the service, but generally when I see a girl for the first time I like to chill and see what they offer in their routine; perhaps not the best strategy to take with someone who seems to be first or second day on the job / in the industry.


Thank your for Bro ICE recommendation. I saw her today. Since I like the girl with next door looking and inexperienced skills,she is perfect to suit my needs.
Just add 3 points for other bros to choose

1. she is very tall, confirmed with her 167cm, her body shape more like a Chinese tall girl with long straight legs. Rather than like many Japanese short legs and meaty bums. Her face is typical Japanese girl with next door girls looking.
2. She did give me DFK, but not bbbj, since I donÂ’t like bbbs and DATY for safety reasons.her tongue very good and nipple kissing make me feel fantastic
3. She is inexperienced but very accommodating. Bro seeing her must take lead. I lead her to have all different positions and take 20mins to play with her and finally finish with cowgirl s
She return to Japan on Friday,so any bros want to try her must be quick. If any brothers know she come back in few months time. Please let me know. I will definitely see her again. She has two butterflies tatoos! Hahaha, cheers