Quote Originally Posted by Leonardour View Post
Thanks for the clarification, even though you do come off as a bit passive aggressive (which is somewhat understandable). It would be the same allegation I would assume.

I get the impression you work for the shop.

Like I said I only seen the allegation and then it was removed.

I did not know the veracity or truthfulness of it, nor the posters intent or whether they had an agenda.

His post did make me question whether to see her though, so I understand the reputational aspect you raise.

Again, thanks for clarifying.
Rules of the forum:
https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...nd-Regulations

Specifically:

9. No names of worker and shop should be mentioned for unsubstantiated claim of STI infection, unless no action taken from the shop regarding the claim.

10. Due to the STI claim, it is our decision that no names of workers and shop should be named on the forum without conclusive evidence that the poster is infected by the named worker. Such action would only cause unfair hardship to the worker's livelihood and thus affect the reputation of the establishment.
The correct action is to inform the shop and demand an investigation.
Upon receiving a complaint, it's the shop's responsibility to get the worker tested and produce a certificate for the claimant's perusal. If the said worker is tested positive, she should be taken off roster immediately until treated.
If the shop fails to take this appropriate action, then the claimant has the right to name and shame. Until then, unsubstantiated claims on the forum will be deleted.


Therefore, intuitively obvious as to what happened. My advice? Always best to find AND READ the Rules and Regulations of any org. Can help you from being inadvertently banned for breaking a rule you knew nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by Icegodofhungary View Post
You’ll have to speak up kid, hearing’s not so good at my advanced age. How’s puberty going for you? Balls dropped yet?
Thanks for making it worthwhile to sign in today.