Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 970

Thread: 108 Mirage & 121 Pyrmont

  1. #741
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-03-2025
    Posts
    352
    Those after pocket rocket Mia is a must try those after service queens Kiko…. Ur welcome

  2. #742
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    08-05-2026
    Posts
    2
    Thanks for the recommendations, pretty new to punting and I visited platinum for the first time to see Chase. Gorgeous lady and warm GFE for sure.

  3. #743
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    10-08-2025
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
    Hahaha yeah I saw Kiko was already booked out in the weekly roster post.

    I think also some girls have standing weekly bookings.
    Yep apparently Risa has now got a standing Saturday Booking 11 AM to 2 PM.
    She was on the Roster for today at the start of the week but not showing on the Roster?

    Happy Punting

  4. #744
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    25-08-2013
    Posts
    667
    Edited for accuracy.

  5. #745
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    30-11-2023
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by de69 View Post
    Those after pocket rocket Mia is a must try those after service queens Kiko…. Ur welcome
    Mia is amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shitsyeah View Post
    Yep apparently Risa has now got a standing Saturday Booking 11 AM to 2 PM.
    She was on the Roster for today at the start of the week but not showing on the Roster?

    Happy Punting
    Damn, I remember Momo used to have a standing order on Sat like 6-8pm or something like that. I wonder what you got to do to get a standing booking like that.

  6. #746
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    17-11-2022
    Posts
    11
    Lol i used to book momo for long sessions also. She was easily in my top 5 picks. 2- 3 hour sessions minimum. Her service and personality it was very hard to not to do long bookings. She was very selective with menu with customers. Such a big loss for mirage for her to leave

  7. #747
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    26-10-2024
    Posts
    28
    This week I saw a guy that looked 80 come out of a room in pyrmont Wondered which girl had to deal with his wrinkly ass because he definetly would of gave her psychological issues!

  8. #748
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    26-10-2024
    Posts
    28
    Was it you because it seems like you felt attacked by this!

  9. #749
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    23-08-2024
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious12 View Post
    This week I saw a guy that looked 80 come out of a room in pyrmont Wondered which girl had to deal with his wrinkly ass because he definetly would of gave her psychological issues!
    Damn. I once saw this old dude leaving the original CBD styles shop who can only be described as a white Jabba the hutt lol. He was so massive he had to walk slowly with a cane in case he topples over and break his hip or something.

    No offence to the guy cuz he seemed a nice jolly fella, I recall he even acknowledged and said goodbye to the reception in his loud baritone voice on his way out. But every time I feel the ml or wl are taking advantage of asking for higher fees in a increasingly bad economy, I think of him and find myself empathising with them.

  10. #750
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    26-10-2024
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by PanZhanle View Post
    Damn. I once saw this old dude leaving the original CBD styles shop who can only be described as a white Jabba the hutt lol. He was so massive he had to walk slowly with a cane in case he topples over and break his hip or something.

    No offence to the guy cuz he seemed a nice jolly fella, I recall he even acknowledged and said goodbye to the reception in his loud baritone voice on his way out. But every time I feel the ml or wl are taking advantage of asking for higher fees in a increasingly bad economy, I think of him and find myself empathising with them.
    I would be literally asking for another girl if I knew that he had been with the girl I had booked because just the thought of the girl having to touch something like that would of put anyone off. Stuff like this makes you realise that these girls are only good for their bodies but dating normal girls is the way to go because at least they arent tainted by these old or disfigured folks.

    On a side note, while scrolling on tiktok I stumbled onto one of the girls video this week that use to work at mirage for a short time and she even goes live.

  11. #751
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    15-11-2024
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious12 View Post
    I would be literally asking for another girl if I knew that he had been with the girl I had booked because just the thought of the girl having to touch something like that would of put anyone off. Stuff like this makes you realise that these girls are only good for their bodies but dating normal girls is the way to go because at least they arent tainted by these old or disfigured folks.

    On a side note, while scrolling on tiktok I stumbled onto one of the girls video this week that use to work at mirage for a short time and she even goes live.
    I’ve come across a few on the dating apps too lol

  12. #752
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    10-08-2025
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
    Should all fat and ugly dudes be asking ml/wl if they are willing to see them as a matter of courtesy due to their crustiness?
    Well. I am sure they can decline to see a Client if they wish.
    Just think that we all get old and perhaps you may not be fat or ugly but still.

    Happy Punting

  13. #753
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    15-11-2024
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by KakeyA View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. Did anyone let you know anything or did you TOFTT?
    Instagram influencer vibe description suits her and photos are accurate.

    Shes more of a get it over and done with than a service queen if you are fussy.

    Good BBBJ, good DFK, Big eyes, big fake tits and nice ass on a tiny frame.

    English communication is fine.

  14. #754
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) 11Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-02-2023
    Posts
    3,575

    Business

    Quote Originally Posted by Curious12 View Post
    This week I saw a guy that looked 80 come out of a room in pyrmont Wondered which girl had to deal with his wrinkly ass because he definetly would of gave her psychological issues!
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious12 View Post
    I would be literally asking for another girl if I knew that he had been with the girl I had booked because just the thought of the girl having to touch something like that would of put anyone off. Stuff like this makes you realise that these girls are only good for their bodies but dating normal girls is the way to go because at least they arent tainted by these old or disfigured folks.

    On a side note, while scrolling on tiktok I stumbled onto one of the girls video this week that use to work at mirage for a short time and she even goes live.
    Posts like these just make me smile, thinking back to this personal experience:
    https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...=1#post3311147

    To add, most providers would say they are more relaxed around (you say "old", I say "mature, experienced") punters - those punters have no need to prove their masculinity, we've had it for a long time and are VERY comfortable with it. A provider doesn't have to tiptoe around, careful with what they say to Boomers unlike Gen Z and Millennials.

  15. #755
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    26-10-2024
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Posts like these just make me smile, thinking back to this personal experience:
    https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...=1#post3311147

    To add, most providers would say they are more relaxed around (you say "old", I say "mature, experienced") punters - those punters have no need to prove their masculinity, we've had it for a long time and are VERY comfortable with it. A provider doesn't have to tiptoe around, careful with what they say to Boomers unlike Gen Z and Millennials.
    Was it you that was in pyrmont?

  16. #756
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) 11Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-02-2023
    Posts
    3,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious12 View Post
    Was it you that was in pyrmont?
    No it wasn't.

    OR

    Yes it was.

    Which do you believe?
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/joISWT7pbQ4

  17. #757
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    16-01-2024
    Posts
    23
    Has anybody seen K Jimin?

  18. #758
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-04-2012
    Posts
    3,255
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Anyone had visuals on May?
    Pretty face. Body is soft not bouncy skin etc.
    Tall slim body small b cup..nice ass.
    Probably not yoir type !
    Face nd body are similar to Aya...but Aya's body is soo much better and personality too.

  19. #759
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    25-08-2013
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Pretty face. Body is soft not bouncy skin etc.
    Tall slim body small b cup..nice ass.
    Probably not yoir type !
    Face nd body are similar to Aya...but Aya's body is soo much better and personality too.
    Appreciate the Intel. Will stick with Aya! 🙂

  20. #760
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    14-05-2026
    Posts
    2
    This joint used to have some best girls, but recently I saw a few girls who used work in 57, ginza etc, I hate it when I saw someone who I already seen and at $220 half hour!

Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •