Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
Hey 4m3L,

Welcome to the forum, "quit gambling and starting punting" !! what a great idea !

I wish 20 years ago I would have the similar idea, my whole life would have turned for the better (mainly financially...........lol)


BTW, "I might try other clubs such as empire", Ginza empire and Ginza Club is the same company.

have you posted any review yet ?

Looking forward to your sharing.


Happy punting and NEVER GO BACK TO GAMBLING.


Cheers


ps. just saw your review on J-Ami , thanks


Yes, definitely never go back to gambling. However, I also need to manage my punting and keep it under control.

I know Empire and Ginza are under the same company, but whenever I check the empired roster, there are always new girls available.

It makes it difficult to stay loyal to a few favorites because every time I look, there's someone new that catches my attention.


Yeah, first ever AR review that was two months ago. Fuck I miss her so much! please forgive me I'm new to the scene.