Quote Originally Posted by 4m3L View Post
Damn mate, every time you drop a new AR, my plans go straight into the bin.

I’ll be 100% set on seeing one girl, then you post a new AR and suddenly I'm like, “Well, there goes that decision.”

I haven’t seen girls like Mikoto, Rum, Cocona, Hotaru, etc.

The problem is that every few weeks or months, a new girl shows up and catches my attention. Then I start thinking, “The regulars will still be there, I can see them anytime.” Next thing you know, I've changed my mind again.

And then, because we never know the weekly roster, we get completely blindsided when a girl suddenly comes back. So now you've got three options: try someone new, stick with a regular, or see the comeback girl.

Tell me, how the hell are you supposed to choose?

At this point, your ARs are more dangerous to my budget than the girls themselves.

Hahahahha
Don't ever assume a girl is a regular at either of those shops and you can see them anytime, they can also leave anytime haha, yes there are some that have been there for years but most don't stay long and even the regulars disappear for months.
Most girls stay 2-3 weeks then back to Japan and might return 1-4 months later but also might not.

How to choose? If you like the look of someone just book them, or if you read an AR here and it sounds good book based off that. If you had fun with someone and want to see them again ask how long they're here for and if they're coming back, then you know if you should seem them again soon or if you have time to see other people instead.
Have fun mate