Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 972

Thread: 108 Mirage & 121 Pyrmont

  1. #821
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    10-08-2025
    Posts
    438

    Smile

    DOUBLE XX Diamond XX AVAILABLE !! XXXX
    Bella @ Jimin < Korean > ��
    XXXX 30mins $450 > $420
    XXXX 45mins $540 > $510
    XXXX 1 hour $620 > $600

    Anyone?

    NEW@ Bella < Korean > XX Diamond XX
    167cm , 52kg. E-F cup . Curvy body , pitch bum very sexy K girl
    Good English , Friendly. NEW in Sydney~ great personality , easy-going, very good feedback

    JIMIN <KOREAN>
    XX DIAMOND XX
    165cm. 65kg, SIZE 14 . PRETTY FACE natural BEST SHAPE BUSTY D. WHITE SKIN ,CURVY BODY

    HAPPY PUNTING

  2. #822
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    04-02-2022
    Posts
    1,067
    there has been a few negative reviews about Jimin and Jisoo.

    What I am more interested in knowing is the quality of J Lili, J Neru and J Ari.

  3. #823
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    30-11-2023
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    there has been a few negative reviews about Jimin and Jisoo.

    What I am more interested in knowing is the quality of J Lili, J Neru and J Ari.
    I'm most interested in J Lili - her pics are taken on site so are real. I would TOFT but haven't been able to tee up a suitable time. Nana also recommended her to me.

    Ari and Neru do look quite cute based on the pics.

  4. #824
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    10-08-2025
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
    I'm most interested in J Lili - her pics are taken on site so are real. I would TOFT but haven't been able to tee up a suitable time. Nana also recommended her to me.

    Ari and Neru do look quite cute based on the pics.
    Just finished another great Session with Miko.

    I'm most interested in J Lili - her pics are taken on site so are real. I would TOFT but haven't been able to tee up a suitable time.

    Idem Dito

    HAPPY PUNTING

  5. #825
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) OmniMime's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-07-2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    929
    Lili's previous pics (partial face exposure) before the current updated ones kinda looked like Kaede/Nene

  6. #826
    99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Join Date
    15-06-2019
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    6,015
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Lili's previous pics (partial face exposure) before the current updated ones kinda looked like Kaede/Nene
    The OG Kaede?? Momo's friend? Yabaii

  7. #827
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    19-10-2024
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    18

    108 Mirage &amp; 121 Pyrmont

    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    there has been a few negative reviews about Jimin and Jisoo.

    What I am more interested in knowing is the quality of J Lili, J Neru and J Ari.
    Ice God mentioned Ari here: https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...=1#post3664953

    Heard her earlier photos were fake but they have updated her photos recently. One of current photos doesn't match with her other photos of her.

  8. #828
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    23-01-2026
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazza95 View Post
    Managed to see Maria before she left on her holiday…… dear lord what a bundle of fun.

    Just from the minute she walked in some cheeky banter and just straddled my lap, tongues in each other’s mouths. Lot of dirty talking, shirt slowly being unbuttoned as she grinded me into full mast.

    Got into the shower pretty quick after that for a quick wash up and into nuru. This was my second ever nuru and quite fun, loved the body slide as she was nibbling on my ear and kissing my neck. Couldnt take too much of that and asked to flip over into a whole lot more Dfk while occasionally chatting. Great bbj, love it when girls make an effort to go deep without asking, had me thrusting up into her mouth.

    Rode me after that, great riding skills on this one - then mish and doggy and dfk whenever we got the moment.

    Honestly probably my favourite punt of all time, the sex was fine and everything but loved her attitude, how much she loved being spanked and a huge fan of the constant DFK.

    Might have to become a regular
    Anyone know when’s she’s back ?

  9. #829
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-07-2023
    Posts
    182
    I've seen Jia. She's super friendly and can speak very good english. She looks and sounds more like Japanese but we spoke a lot about Korea and she brought up names of the people we spoke about. So she is definately Korean. Her services were great too. Just a shame her lil sis got ultra relaxed because half way through I couldn't feel much. She was tight on entry though.

  10. #830
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    11-07-2026
    Posts
    6
    New to this thread so not sure if it’s been asked before. Is it only 1 shot or can you do multiple shots?

  11. #831
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    19-10-2024
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrambler View Post
    Anyone know when’s she’s back ?
    Around end of this month from what I heard.

  12. #832
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) OmniMime's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-07-2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    929
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    The OG Kaede?? Momo's friend? Yabaii
    Yea, normally Momo sends me a text whenever her bestie is back in Sydney, and I'd make sure to get a round in with her. Too bad i never got to make a double session with them both.

  13. #833
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    23-03-2025
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    343
    Might be heading to the Star this Saturday. Is there anyone that you would recommend at Platinum, who is rostered on Saturday? Also let me know if I should book in early.

  14. #834
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    02-02-2026
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Supersmashbros View Post
    Might be heading to the Star this Saturday. Is there anyone that you would recommend at Platinum, who is rostered on Saturday? Also let me know if I should book in early.
    3 Rostered for Saturday currently

    https://sydneyheaven.com/platinum121/?date=2026-07-18
    Struggling to lock in your next session? Don't know who to pick? https://sydneyheaven.com/ Sign up and favourite your best girls!

  15. #835
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    08-05-2020
    Posts
    1,113
    Quote Originally Posted by chizuru View Post
    He asked for recommendations, not the roster...

  16. #836
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    02-02-2026
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Supersmashbros View Post
    Might be heading to the Star this Saturday. Is there anyone that you would recommend at Platinum, who is rostered on Saturday? Also let me know if I should book in early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    He asked for recommendations, not the roster...
    requoted and in bold for you wouldn't of given if he didnt ask!

  17. #837
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    23-03-2025
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    343
    The commar in my sentence prob made the question more ambiguous.

    What is meant, out the three girls rostered on saturday (Jimin, Ari & Bella), who would you recommend.

  18. #838
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    05-11-2025
    Posts
    156
    I personally haven’t seen Bella but I’ve been told she is next Maria with her service out of the 3 I would say if you looking more pse book Bella and for more gfe go for ari and stay away from jimin

  19. #839
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    04-02-2022
    Posts
    1,067
    but her photo looks so fake.
    how does she actually look

  20. #840
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    05-11-2025
    Posts
    156
    No idea bro everytime I am there and want to see what she looks like she is always busy lol so haven’t had the chance to see what she looks like but again I’ve been told she is not very mature and most likely in her 20’s

Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •