Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 972

Thread: 108 Mirage & 121 Pyrmont

  1. #841
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    27-08-2022
    Posts
    502
    Are we talking about K Bella ? Anyone see her to confirm ? Her pics look real hot. And at
    $300/hr that's really a great deal I reckon.

    >
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    but her photo looks so fake.
    how does she actually look

  2. #842
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    23-01-2026
    Posts
    52
    Any know if Bella into dfk like Maria ? Maria sets the standard high

  3. #843
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) OmniMime's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-07-2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    929
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrambler View Post
    Any know if Bella into dfk like Maria ? Maria sets the standard high
    That indeed she does for Maria. Especially the way she blows ya~~

  4. #844
    Baby Member(留言版初哥) Skaven_Spectre's Avatar
    Join Date
    16-07-2026
    Posts
    5

    Mirage - Kitty

    This might bring back memories for some gents here, but I certainly do miss Kitty from ages ago ....

  5. #845
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    11-07-2025
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    Are we talking about K Bella ? Anyone see her to confirm ? Her pics look real hot. And at
    $300/hr that's really a great deal I reckon.

    >
    also curious which girl is being referred to here by woodland... Bella or Jimin...? Jimin listed at size 14 and doesnt look that in photos but I'd say if size 14 definitely not for the faint hearted. https://www.mirage108.com/ladies/24

  6. #846
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    11-07-2025
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapper View Post
    I personally haven’t seen Bella but I’ve been told she is next Maria with her service out of the 3 I would say if you looking more pse book Bella and for more gfe go for ari and stay away from jimin
    Was there a recent AR on Jimin bro? Why stay away?

  7. #847
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    05-11-2025
    Posts
    156
    Hi bro and sorry guys that’s actually my fault for writing it the way I did.
    What I was trying to say was I am not into larger girls and her photos vs how she looks in real life are totally different.
    I personally not seen her and not sure as to how her service is but I did see what she looks like and based on that she isn’t my type of girl. Sorry for the misunderstanding guys I didn’t mean stay away as a bad thing and I should’ve known there are a lot of bros perhaps into curvy girls.

  8. #848
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    05-11-2025
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrambler View Post
    Any know if Bella into dfk like Maria ? Maria sets the standard high
    Bro I was told she is next Maria based on I guess her feedback and service and I am not surprised her price has gone up after 1 week
    Again I haven’t seen her just purely stating this on shops feedback

  9. #849
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) OmniMime's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-07-2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    929
    Off to see Hana. Been a while since last seeing her for Christmas passed, being the only one luckily available at the time in Pyrmont. Wondering if Lalabu and dessert wine is still her thing, lol.

  10. #850
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-04-2012
    Posts
    3,255
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Off to see Hana. Been a while since last seeing her for Christmas passed, being the only one luckily available at the time in Pyrmont. Wondering if Lalabu and dessert wine is still her thing, lol.
    She told she want a chinses Bf and husband!
    Are you chinese?

  11. #851
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) OmniMime's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-07-2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    929
    Unfortunately no. Aussie.

  12. #852
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) OmniMime's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-07-2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    929
    So that's Mayu .......

  13. #853
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    26-05-2024
    Posts
    1,040
    Quote Originally Posted by shido View Post
    Ice God mentioned Ari here: https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...=1#post3664953

    Heard her earlier photos were fake but they have updated her photos recently. One of current photos doesn't match with her other photos of her.
    Not sure if it was the same Ari back then.

  14. #854
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    26-05-2024
    Posts
    1,040
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    So that's Mayu .......
    Don’t even go there man

  15. #855
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-08-2025
    Posts
    20
    Had session with Maho I say overall she a decent session. Nothing really outstanding, english is ok, her massage and bodyslide ok also. Her bbbj I liked as she did try to take it deep and when I went down for some daty and fiv she was really responsive to it. I did also like dfk her.

  16. #856
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    01-02-2023
    Posts
    596
    Whats Mahos appearance like?

  17. #857
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-08-2025
    Posts
    20
    I think she pretty but she might not be for everyone. When I saw her face was kinda plain although from her pictures it gave off wasian which in certain angles she does look like. Body wise she slim but has a little bit of plump size 6 or 7. Boobs nice palm fulls I don't know about breast sizes so like b's or c's. She's shaven but could feel a little stubs. And she has short hair just above the shoulder length atm.

  18. #858
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    04-02-2022
    Posts
    1,067
    she didn;t give me a bbbj in my diamond session

  19. #859
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    11-07-2025
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    she didn;t give me a bbbj in my diamond session
    Did you give feedback to shop or get any small discount?

  20. #860
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    04-02-2022
    Posts
    1,067
    no, because she wasn't being standoffish or cold. it was a pleasant experience otherwise. just limited services.


    btw. has anyone tried K Grace at Mystic93?

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •