Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Slim and busty girl in Burwood

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    26-07-2024
    Posts
    10

    Slim and busty girl in Burwood

    I received the message from the 191 Burwood massage boss this morning, was told there is a new girl available today, looks good in the photos and went to the shop.

    The girls called Yomi, Chinese, she was absolutely stunning, such a pretty face, long hair and a tall, sexy figure. She was friendly and easy to talk to, and the massage was amazing too. Great pressure, very relaxing, and I left feeling fantastic.

    Offering various services such as bj, b2b and hand for sure, not sure if she provide full or not, as I dont have much cash, but recommend it, Total paid $120, shes definitely like outcall girl level. I even asked the boss when sheÂ’d be working next, but he said he wasnÂ’t sure because today was only her trial shift. Highly recommended if you have time on Friday.

    Shop: 191 Burwood Road, Burwood
    Girl: Yomi

    Check the photos below, the first 2 on Friday roster: https://massageburwood.com.au/our-ma...26-02-08-2026/

  2. #2
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    Croydon
    Posts
    35

    Slim and busty girl in Burwood

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmysydney2000 View Post
    I received the message from the 191 Burwood massage boss this morning, was told there is a new girl available today, looks good in the photos and went to the shop.

    The girls called Yomi, Chinese, she was absolutely stunning, such a pretty face, long hair and a tall, sexy figure. She was friendly and easy to talk to, and the massage was amazing too. Great pressure, very relaxing, and I left feeling fantastic.

    Offering various services such as bj, b2b and hand for sure, not sure if she provide full or not, as I dont have much cash, but recommend it, Total paid $120, shes definitely like outcall girl level. I even asked the boss when sheÂ’d be working next, but he said he wasnÂ’t sure because today was only her trial shift. Highly recommended if you have time on Friday.

    Shop: 191 Burwood Road, Burwood
    Girl: Yomi

    Check the photos below, the first 2 on Friday roster: https://massageburwood.com.au/our-ma...26-02-08-2026/

    Thank you, Jimmy for the heads up.

    I have been thinking about where to spend the 3 Ps in my wallet before heading home for the arvo now I got given an early mark. I was tossing up between 3 Five Dock, 14 Concord, LSM and even those MILFs in Regents Park and Chester Hill along the railway line.

    I will head up there soon.

  3. #3
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    22-06-2018
    Location
    Lidconmbe
    Posts
    1,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggman View Post
    Thank you, Jimmy for the heads up.

    I have been thinking about where to spend the 3 Ps in my wallet before heading home for the arvo now I got given an early mark. I was tossing up between 3 Five Dock, 14 Concord, LSM and even those MILFs in Regents Park and Chester Hill along the railway line.

    I will head up there soon.
    The photo shows up at 999 West Ryde as Yomi about 4 days per week. Only thing new is this shop. Positive is that she has had good reviews there so hopefully it was all fun 😎

  4. #4
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    01-03-2026
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmysydney2000 View Post
    I received the message from the 191 Burwood massage boss this morning, was told there is a new girl available today, looks good in the photos and went to the shop.

    The girls called Yomi, Chinese, she was absolutely stunning, such a pretty face, long hair and a tall, sexy figure. She was friendly and easy to talk to, and the massage was amazing too. Great pressure, very relaxing, and I left feeling fantastic.

    Offering various services such as bj, b2b and hand for sure, not sure if she provide full or not, as I dont have much cash, but recommend it, Total paid $120, shes definitely like outcall girl level. I even asked the boss when sheÂ’d be working next, but he said he wasnÂ’t sure because today was only her trial shift. Highly recommended if you have time on Friday.

    Shop: 191 Burwood Road, Burwood
    Girl: Yomi

    Check the photos below, the first 2 on Friday roster: https://massageburwood.com.au/our-ma...26-02-08-2026/
    There is V Cherry the unforgetable on Friday.

    Friday isn't Friday without blowing your creamy load on her.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •