Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 970

Thread: 108 Mirage & 121 Pyrmont

  1. #941
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    05-09-2026
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by H2O View Post
    I saw Jia and Mira in mirage. They are ex Ginza. Both doing great massages and services. Mira a bit older than my taste but if you have fantasy about milf go for it. Also saw Karu the Japanese girl, young and pretty. Service wise probaly below the other two and she is more like Muji in Ginza, if you just want sex and lead the way go for it.
    Is Mira pretty? What would you rate her face card?

  2. #942
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-10-2017
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by wildstud View Post
    Is Mira pretty? What would you rate her face card?

    Mira was K Ari in Ginza. She is a bit older for my taste but she is fit like hell with a six-pack. She is a nice lady and had fans in Ginza. But not my type.

  3. #943
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    26-05-2024
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by romio View Post
    Where does honey works now. I have been trying to find her for a month. Can you guys help your bro to find her.
    You posted almost the same thing to about ten threads, serious stalker vibes man. I wouldn't be surprised if she left Ginza in the first place to avoid someone like you.

  4. #944
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-10-2017
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Icegodofhungary View Post
    You posted almost the same thing to about ten threads, serious stalker vibes man. I wouldn't be surprised if she left Ginza in the first place to avoid someone like you.
    Obviously this retard has a problem. We already had an incident ages ago with Korean lady and a obsesive client in Chippendale. Hopefully not to happen again and this dude should stop .

  5. #945
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    16-07-2023
    Posts
    51
    I know it's a long shot but anyone knows if K Darling is back in Sydney?

  6. #946
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    20-04-2025
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Next_level View Post
    I know it's a long shot but anyone knows if K Darling is back in Sydney?
    Last I saw, she's in Korea making corn for her OF.

  7. #947
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    19-04-2021
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by meisterbator View Post
    Last I saw, she's in Korea making corn for her OF.
    Funny! Making corn ….

    If you are serious, assume Onlyfans?

    She used to have an OF account and even a x/twitter account a few years back. Lots of videos of her being fucked with face masked up. But them juggs and pussy lips shape, all her!

    So, what’s the handle of this OF you refer to? Cheers

  8. #948
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    20-04-2025
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by I_luv_doggie. View Post
    Funny! Making corn ….

    If you are serious, assume Onlyfans?

    She used to have an OF account and even a x/twitter account a few years back. Lots of videos of her being fucked with face masked up. But them juggs and pussy lips shape, all her!

    So, what’s the handle of this OF you refer to? Cheers
    https://spankbang.com/7wxc7/video/tr...twoothreeone+3

  9. #949
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    15-12-2015
    Posts
    942
    Quote Originally Posted by Next_level View Post
    I know it's a long shot but anyone knows if K Darling is back in Sydney?
    ---
    She is back to Seoul for good, possibilities to come to Sydney are extremely low.

  10. #950
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    10-04-2019
    Posts
    195
    How is Ari’s Nuru massage if anyone has seen her. Same with Rami.

  11. #951
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) OmniMime's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-07-2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    929
    Story-writing has gotten so rusty after the last time I used to post one like so, but anyway wrote this quickly so here's one for Karu that I saw back on Friday.


    J-Girl Karu: Finally saw her for a Friyay, after weeks of postponement and bad timing to preferences and work

    Might have been last month or the month before where Nana had made a suggestion for me to go see Karu. But things didn't really work out properly due to booking preferences on usual ML, no time on weekends and/or work situations during weekdays. But knowing Nana since 2015, a suggestion or a recommendation from her is usually not one I normally forgo.

    Session commencing, the moment Karu came in through the door, I must say that I briefly mistook her for Kiko (though it was only a few weeks since I last saw her). There's some sort of resemblance, familiarity or similarity about her looks. Even chatted on it, and it appears she is somewhat familiar with having seen Kiko once or twice. Karu in her own right is indeed quite alluring as much as she is quite pretty. On second thoughts post-session, her face pretty much looks like a mixture of Kiko and Ms Puiyi (former OF and currently a DJ), in my opinion. Karu certainly is pretty easy to chat with, her laugh charming, and yes, I would say she's got quite the sexy body at 150ish. Found her 'bolt-ons' to not even be that obvious, her tits 'lickable' as much as they are 'suckable'.

    In the shower, she's erotically playful all the while she cleans me up. Back and front, hands even feeling each other up, with light kisses throughout the small quick chats in the cubicle. But time should not be wasted too much in showering longer than needed. On the bed, we'd look each other up and down, laying back for Karu to begin her catbathing as I watched on from the mirror in the ceiling. I noted her tiny waist atop her impressive 'love-handles'. Peach. With her catbathing continuing, she'd be fondling my rod with her small hands, her fingers armed with quite the impressive nails. Smooth and soft skin she certainly has.

    Her catbathing ceases, and she moves up for some DFK, and by pure lust does her tongue go down to town! Not really sure i can say I recall the last time I went through such a thing. Though the DFK'ing we were going through seemed to have her getting more aroused than I was. In the midst of this, one hand fondles her ass whilst the other pulls and twists her teats playfully. She then gyrates those hips of hers forcing her pussy to rub against my rod. Squirms and squeals could be heard from her as she pleasures herself. She soon shudders from what might have been her climaxing. Catching her breath, she slowly moves down to envelope my rod in her mouth. Her tongue swirling on my rod, sucking the head of it, and even going as far as to take the whole length and girth of it deep into her mouth as if to DT my rod. I watch this from the side mirror. I watch this from the ceiling mirror, and the sight was something to feast my eyes on.

    As she took her time on working my rod in her mouth, she moves up for more DFK, only to then sit up, pulling my head to be pressed to her tits. Her handling behind my head, forcing me to suck and lick her tits more and by God were those teats suckable. As she moans and squirms at my ravaging of her tits, her hips gyrates again, pussy pressing upon my rod, sliding along the shaft with harder pressure the more I suck her tits. Reaching from her basket of rubbers and bottle, she grabs the Nuru gel, splashing it on my rod. I then grab the bottle again to splash more Nuru gel upon her ass. Pushed back onto the bed, she falls down into me, her head buried into my shoulder, unable to contain her moans and heavy breathing as she repeatedly shudders periodically from rubbing her pussy along my shaft. I take turns to grab hold of her ass, making her hips rub her pussy more against my rod only for her to squeal more. Our bodies heat up quite a bit (pretty sure the ventilation wasn't on though), and our breathing gets more heavier, she lifts her head to stick her wet tongue into my mouth. She eases her hips up slightly to again rub her pussy on my rod to her pace and satisfaction. My hands holding her ass, a finger finding its way to her little anal hole, caressing and fondling it, she gets more excited. In the midst of this going on with her pussy constantly rubbing my rod, her pussy lips soon ends up opening up, swallowing my rod all the way in, her letting out a gasp that sounded so lustful. Stroke after stroke, the pace quickens. Feeling the rush build up a tad bit too early, I force her hips up to pull out my rod to slow down. We reset out pace with more DFK.

    A moment soon passed, Karu continues to move slide her pussy up and down along the shaft of my cock. It was then quick move where her pussy found its way to envelope my cock again. She then sits up and to bounce herself upon my rod, fondling her boobs with her own hands, only for me to remain laid back to watch it unfold. She pulls her tits, grabs my hands and motions me to play with her tits. She moans further to the point this sight was just bloody sexy. She then lifts her legs up to squat back on her feet for her to ram her pussy down hard on to my rod. Losing her pace to a shudder that crept upon her, she gets up and to face the other way, positioning herself to do a reverse cowgirl. Grabbing my rod in her hand she eases it into her pussy until she took it all in. More gyrating ensued as I watched her slim backside. I grab her wide love handles and move her hips into a faster pace back-and-forth. Raising myself up, and pushing us forward, with her still on top, my feet sets down onto the floor and we continue into a sitting reverse cowgirl position. Whilst she continues to gyrate her pussy with my cock deep in her, I fondle her tits further.

    With too much time passing, I get to come off and lie back on the bed, I stand at the edge of the bed, grabbing her legs to pull her closer to the edge. She opens her legs wide and watches keenly as I position my cock to impale her pussy. She gasp at first only to moan more. I look upon her, fucking this little gorgeous girl, fondling her tits, grabbing her hips. Her face became sultry, biting on her lips. My pace quickens, and the surge to cum approaches. She asks if I'm gonna cum in her, I tell her I'm gonna paint her tight abs. She smirks and nod. ramming my cock into her pussy, the surge approaches. I pull out, rubbers thrown aside, I cummed on her body. I look at my cum strewn along her abs, as I try to regain my breathing. She checks herself out and asks me to bring my cock closer. She takes my cock into her mouth to sucks my cock as if to clean it up, and seeing that was just so sexy.

    Time running out, we had to wash up quickly and get dressed whilst we chatted. It wasn't long until that freaking loud buzzer went off. Down to reception, thumbs up high to Mayu with a 'freaking WOW!' for Karu. Until the next time, I hope I can find time to see her on a weekend instead of a weekday.

  12. #952
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-10-2017
    Posts
    119
    Nice, great to hear you had good session with her. She is pretty indeed and looks like she stepped up her game. Need to check out kiko next time if she looks like her .

  13. #953
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) OmniMime's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-07-2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    929
    Quote Originally Posted by H2O View Post
    Nice, great to hear you had good session with her. She is pretty indeed and looks like she stepped up her game. Need to check out kiko next time if she looks like her .
    IMO, Kiko kinda looks like Melbournian OF girl, Ami Amane~

  14. #954
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    20-09-2026
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    IMO, Kiko kinda looks like Melbournian OF girl, Ami Amane~
    My favourite girl hasn't been around lately, and I've been a bit curious about Karu, so I was thinking of giving her a try.
    One thing in your post caught my attention though has she had breast implants?

  15. #955
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) OmniMime's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-07-2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    929
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimin View Post
    My favourite girl hasn't been around lately, and I've been a bit curious about Karu, so I was thinking of giving her a try.
    One thing in your post caught my attention though has she had breast implants?
    Yep, they're enhanced, but they're totally passable as natural to the feel.

    Kiko? She's only like 1 day a week, though~ Pretty sure her regulars can shed better light on reasoning behind her availability than I would on assumptions.

  16. #956
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    165
    Anyone got intel on K Mimi or J Honoka?

    Thank you!

  17. #957
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) OmniMime's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-07-2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    929
    I saw Mimi the other week, in passing at the Reception. Was having a chat with Mayu, and Mimi goes up to her doing the BJ gesture to her .... Only that it meant "I'm going to eat (food)". Her bod is certainly a tight one, though (unfortunately) she was clad in her lingerie. Curly long black hair, and appears pretty from what I could only figure out from her side profile.

  18. #958
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    31-08-2022
    Posts
    10
    I think K Mimi has the same profile photo as K Jioo from no5m (the first photo got removed from no5m's site for some reason). Not sure if they are the same person though.

    https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...26%2347560%3B)

  19. #959
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    17-09-2013
    Posts
    341
    Hi guys, thinking of visiting Mirage 108 this week for the first time. How soon should I book say Maria or Chase? If unavailable then who else with passionate DFK. Thinking of a 90 min session. Thanks.

  20. #960
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) OmniMime's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-07-2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    929
    Dunno about Maria, but Chase, yea. You shouldn't have issues with booking on her.

    Saw her once on her first day, I think, and she was quite sporty in actions back then. Not my preference since I'm short at 165, and her standing next to me she was taller than my confidence, lol~

    She's, pretty though, for a Eurasian, especially with her cute curly hair. Or is it called "Waifu"?

    Maybe someone here with a more updated exp can share some inspiration on her?

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •