Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Soda

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    31-01-2024
    Posts
    2

    Soda

    Hi guys, anyone know where Soda is working currently, seen her at 408Amora a few months back and I’d like to run it back with her.

  2. #2
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-12-2022
    Posts
    1,281
    Reliable source tells me she's in Adelaide - unsure when returning

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    09-12-2022
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Reliable source tells me she's in Adelaide - unsure when returning
    Intel could be correct, she mentioned going to Melbourne or Adelaide

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    21-04-2025
    Posts
    4
    Currently a soda operating in burwood

  5. #5
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-12-2022
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylnt View Post
    Currently a soda operating in burwood
    What shop and when ?
    When was she last in roster

  6. #6
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-05-2022
    Posts
    189
    She was in Cairns two weeks ago, she's with a boyfriend, she was flying out to unknown destination last week

  7. #7
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    13-04-2021
    Posts
    58
    I saw her in Canberra a month ago and she told me she'd be travelling around the major cities rather than staying in Sydney.

  8. #8
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    21-03-2020
    Posts
    105
    Pls update with intel. I would also love to run it back.

  9. #9
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-05-2022
    Posts
    189
    I was mates with her but she's blocked me because she has a boyfriend, last seen in Cairns but was leaving around two weeks ago, destination unknown

  10. #10
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    10-06-2026
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiptohip View Post
    I was mates with her but she's blocked me because she has a boyfriend, last seen in Cairns but was leaving around two weeks ago, destination unknown
    Obviously you were the only one that thought you were mates or else she wouldnt of blocked you. All sex workers only see is $$$ from punters.

  11. #11
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    10-08-2025
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigscotty View Post
    Obviously you were the only one that thought you were mates or else she wouldnt of blocked you. All sex workers only see is $$$ from punters.
    Exactly. I feel sorry for this bloke. Hope he learned the nature of women in this industry

  12. #12
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-12-2022
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinkie View Post
    Exactly. I feel sorry for this bloke. Hope he learned the nature of women in this industry
    Actually feel for Hiptohip because Soda can certainly be very friendly if you get on well.
    I was new to punting and saw Soda a few times - we got on well and she offered her contact details - she was the first ML to do this - we chat daily for a while - yes she was encouraging for me to come see her often so understand the $$$ amd business call by many and totally agree with you. However she would often send me random photos during her day and videos of her parading herself in front of mirrors at various shops dressed in her working clothes like nurses uniforms - zipper just above her navel - so can definitely see how Hiptohip believed they were mates.

    https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...ole-lot-better

    For me it just fizzled out as I wanted to see other ML and the final straw was bumping into her at LSM Croydon but seeing another ML -

  13. #13
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    10-08-2025
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Actually feel for Hiptohip because Soda can certainly be very friendly if you get on well.
    I was new to punting and saw Soda a few times - we got on well and she offered her contact details - she was the first ML to do this - we chat daily for a while - yes she was encouraging for me to come see her often so understand the $$$ amd business call by many and totally agree with you. However she would often send me random photos during her day and videos of her parading herself in front of mirrors at various shops dressed in her working clothes like nurses uniforms - zipper just above her navel - so can definitely see how Hiptohip believed they were mates.

    https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...ole-lot-better

    For me it just fizzled out as I wanted to see other ML and the final straw was bumping into her at LSM Croydon but seeing another ML -
    Yep exactly why I feel sorry for him. The flirty super friendly girls are the most dangerous. She was probably flirting with 20 other men. It’s very easy to get sucked in. Avoid like a plague

  14. #14
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    10-08-2025
    Posts
    196
    Prefer girls who are shy and don’t make the first move. If she does something for you, then good chance you’re the only one.

    If she is the one who initiates, then most likely she does the same to 50 other men. You’re not special. These girls see many men on daily basis, it couldn’t get any worse than that. There’s always someone richer, more good looking than you.

    That’s a tip from me. I no longer play this game though. Good luck

  15. #15
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-12-2022
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinkie View Post
    Yep exactly why I feel sorry for him. The flirty super friendly girls are the most dangerous. She was probably flirting with 20 other men. It’s very easy to get sucked in. Avoid like a plague
    Didn't mean to give you the impression I wasn't agreeing with you Sinkie -

  16. #16
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-12-2022
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinkie View Post
    Prefer girls who are shy and don’t make the first move. If she does something for you, then good chance you’re the only one.

    If she is the one who initiates, then most likely she does the same to 50 other men. You’re not special. These girls see many men on daily basis, it couldn’t get any worse than that. There’s always someone richer, more good looking than you.

    That’s a tip from me. I no longer play this game though. Good luck
    Agree. Though despite there being 50 men some who are wealthy and lavish some MLs with high end gifts and have the good looks to turn heads I've also heard from them when they go home alone after work they are at times the loneliest and saddest of people - missing family back home.

    I actually think with Soda it's an inherent part of her natural character - she was usually very chirpy and a bundle of energy - even turning up to work when she was sick and exhausted pumping legit prescription medication to get her through those hard days.

  17. #17
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-05-2022
    Posts
    189
    She'll come back one day maybe, when she was in some bother I set her up with some work, her problem was she got desperate for $$ issues at home and here. She upset a few shops by trying to bounce the other girls. I think that's why she disappeared to other locations. I was talking to her through messaging but the new boyfriend put the bounce on her , her security with her new boyfriend is more important than someone he perceived as a threat not a friend. I'm not fussed her life She'll rotate back to her roots eventually and a lot of blokes in Sydney will be cheering.
    I do appreciate your words of concern though

  18. #18
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    27-12-2022
    Posts
    257
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but she does nothing for me overweight and wants top dollar please. We cannot be that desperate.

  19. #19
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-12-2022
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by pound4pound View Post
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but she does nothing for me overweight and wants top dollar please. We cannot be that desperate.
    I was with you and agreeing until - We can't be ....
    haven't seen her for 18 months so sounds like things may have changed but yes she was larger than many but the service she gave and her happy and bubbly personality made for great sessions & never paid any more than the going rate at the time compared to many posts here of other MLs
    I know she had a definite weakness for Gucci and LV etc handbags

    Hiptohip
    PS 'bounce the other girls' - not familiar with that term ?????

  20. #20
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-05-2022
    Posts
    189
    Bounce the other girls, instead of taking her turn for walk ins she'd claim them as a booking and expect priority.
    She became unpopular and jacked her rstes up above average towards the end. As I said earlier I was mates for a long time before I indulged

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •