Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Thai Massage Waterford

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    02-06-2025
    Posts
    10

    Thai Massage Waterford

    Rumors are circulating that Thai Massage Waterford is closing shop very soon. Can anyone confirm this? If it’s true I would suggest making a booking with Tang, the wonderful Thai masseuse, asap for a fantastic experience. She can be contacted on 0468300866

  2. #2
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    13-08-2026
    Posts
    84
    Hi mate, care to share any other details, extras? You have posted the same thing in other forums for a while now.

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-08-2018
    Posts
    348
    If she is that good why not go back and enjoy her service then you can let us know

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    02-06-2025
    Posts
    10
    Can confirm Thai Massage Waterford is closing. Had a booking this morning and Tang confirmed this, apparently the property has been sold. She will continue to offer mobile service. Massage was very good this morning although no extras offered, so I asked about a happy ending. She said only can do hj, which I gladly excepted. Still one of the best Thai massages I’ve had outside of Thailand.

  5. #5
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    13-08-2026
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Paultruckie View Post
    Can confirm Thai Massage Waterford is closing. Had a booking this morning and Tang confirmed this, apparently the property has been sold. She will continue to offer mobile service. Massage was very good this morning although no extras offered, so I asked about a happy ending. She said only can do hj, which I gladly excepted. Still one of the best Thai massages I’ve had outside of Thailand.
    Thanks for feedback.
    I had a look at the address advertised and it seems to be out of a used car lot. With all due respect, that’s a hard pass there.

  6. #6
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    02-06-2025
    Posts
    10
    Yes it’s an unusual setup, however the car yard hasn’t operated for quite a while.

  7. #7
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    07-04-2024
    Posts
    42
    Agree massage is very good. Teng has been around the area for a few years now. Maybe she has a new BF as she used to offer everything 😉 before at the price you would expect for a chubby 50+yr old.

    Regret not seeing her and her friend for a 4hand though. I had a feeling it might have been fun.

  8. #8
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    02-06-2025
    Posts
    10
    G’day mate, apparently she worked at 8 to 8 Beenleigh a while ago. Is that where she offered everything, or at Waterford? I heard from a friend of a friend she liked to have her pussy eaten out on occasion. Friday is her last day at Waterford and I’ve got a booking, so let’s see how keen she is for some extra cash.

  9. #9
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    07-04-2024
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Paultruckie View Post
    G’day mate, apparently she worked at 8 to 8 Beenleigh a while ago. Is that where she offered everything, or at Waterford? I heard from a friend of a friend she liked to have her pussy eaten out on occasion. Friday is her last day at Waterford and I’ve got a booking, so let’s see how keen she is for some extra cash.
    Yes she worked at 8 to 8. Had her own barber/ massage shop at Woodridge, and also worked out of a private house at Mt Warren Park before Waterford.

    On her day and in the right mood she is fun.
    I'm sure she can use the cash if closing the shop.

  10. #10
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    02-06-2025
    Posts
    10
    So glad I booked this morning, Tang was very receptive to requests. Looked like she was going to be pretty well booked out today and although it’s her last day at her current location she is planning another home based set up soon. I’ve actually booked her for a mobile massage next week on the night the wife is out at trivia.

  11. #11
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-09-2026
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Paultruckie View Post
    So glad I booked this morning, Tang was very receptive to requests. Looked like she was going to be pretty well booked out today and although it’s her last day at her current location she is planning another home based set up soon. I’ve actually booked her for a mobile massage next week on the night the wife is out at trivia.
    Does she do authentic Thai massage? It’s so difficult to find someone that can. If extras are on offer that would be great but not a dealbreaker.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •