Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 561

Thread: GIRLS YOU STILL THINK ABOUT... THE MOST MEMORABLE!

  1. #541
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    1,763
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillacon View Post
    Gabby Irish.

    I was wondering whether anybody would mention her, glad somebody did! She's the only one I remember now.
    Fuck she had bad breath...I am not surprised given her special talents.

  2. #542
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    26-01-2025
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Fuck she had bad breath...I am not surprised given her special talents.
    Gross , disgusting and so glad I never met her 😂
    Or did I ?

  3. #543
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    22-12-2024
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Fuck she had bad breath...I am not surprised given her special talents.
    She had my cum in her mouth most days she was rostered on. You should have smelt her asshole too late. I had my dick up in there a few times. She was wild

  4. #544
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    447
    I still miss coco from the old 252 days and her private joint in burwood back in the day

  5. #545
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    16-11-2025
    Posts
    2
    J kiss from ginza

  6. #546
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    10-04-2018
    Posts
    49
    Linda from 19Pritchard, Lan (IYKYK), Lora from 64Alexander

  7. #547
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    07-01-2018
    Posts
    6
    I remembered quite a few years ago Nozomi Aiuchi was at Ginza, I wasnt able to see her as the booking times didnt work out and she never came back. Always wondered, what if.

  8. #548
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    29-08-2019
    Posts
    114
    Linda from 19 Pritchard , any recently intel? what a pity of her disappearance of the business

  9. #549
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    14-12-2016
    Posts
    48
    J Vicky from Ginza. No idea though what happened to her since I missed her second short time stay at Ginza.

  10. #550
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Niceguy11's Avatar
    Join Date
    07-04-2018
    Posts
    1,107
    J Aona, J Futaba & J Len from Ginza are the ones I miss the most. Aona worked at Ginza then went to 42 Glades then went private.
    Last edited by Niceguy11; 18-09-2026 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Shop name added

  11. #551
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Niceguy11's Avatar
    Join Date
    07-04-2018
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by exiky1314 View Post
    J Vicky from Ginza. No idea though what happened to her since I missed her second short time stay at Ginza.
    You might be able to do a google image search to see if she's on other shop rosters. Its a bit of mucking around but it might work to see if she is in Aus working, gone home or working overseas.

  12. #552
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    13-11-2012
    Posts
    82
    Without a doubt, Nina from 647. Wish she would come back from HK

  13. #553
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    01-09-2023
    Posts
    17
    Thai Cici from SBM, took me a little while to finally see her but was worth it, disappeared from the roster a few weeks later, shame would have loved a few more goes

  14. #554
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-05-2022
    Posts
    191
    Sara at drummoyne, magic girl. I made the fools mistake of helping her set up a shop. My mistake she disappeared.

  15. #555
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    18-01-2021
    Posts
    155
    Sarah SBM / such a service girl and always walked away extremely happy

    Hard to find similar service nowadays

  16. #556
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    26-09-2026
    Posts
    14
    Mayu, SBM, super fun and nice
    Sena Tokio Studio, a hidden gem who sadly is back in the land of the rising sun

  17. #557
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    29-06-2026
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiptohip View Post
    Sara at drummoyne, magic girl. I made the fools mistake of helping her set up a shop. My mistake she disappeared.
    Why was that a fools mistake? Genuinely interested.

  18. #558
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-05-2022
    Posts
    191
    I tried to help her out with a shop, it wasn't a great success wrong area. She sold it and I didn't realise. I lost my money and she disappeared from the industry.

  19. #559
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    29-06-2026
    Posts
    14
    Oh I follow now. That's a shame. I hope the financial hit hasn't been too costly for you in the long term.

  20. #560
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    10-08-2025
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiptohip View Post
    I tried to help her out with a shop, it wasn't a great success wrong area. She sold it and I didn't realise. I lost my money and she disappeared from the industry.
    Rule no 1, never ever give, only take. No matter what the circumstances are. Worst case scenario you’ll walk away unscathed.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •