-
Baby Member(留言版初哥)
Sunshine coast privates
Ive been to most shops around maroochydore and am oretty bored with the choices. moonlight is especially boring as they dont do FS. In fact a lot of the good lookers in the shops dont. Can anyone recommend some privates to try round Maroochydore? Younger sude (<35) would be good. Big tits a plus. Pretty face and not podgy body would be really cool too! I like asians but doesnt have to be.
-
Junior Member(有D料到)

Bridgette B is legit: https://scarletblue.com.au/escort/br...nshine%20Coast and photos are spot on. Agewise she says 30s but I'm pretty sure she is early to mid 30s at the most so not like those "30s" that actually mean 45+.
There is also Sofia, haven't seen her but I'm pretty sure same story with her. I've tried to meet up with Sofia a few times but she tours a lot so the timing has to be right with her I think. https://scarletblue.com.au/escort/so...nshine%20Coast
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules