

Chanel the Egyptian princess is BACK!!!
🔥🔥
I was lucky enough to see her on her last visit, and OMFG… those eyes locking onto mine had me absolutely losing it as she took me all in nice and deep as she devoured me.
Chanel doesn’t work often, so when she does, she brings an intensity that’s hard to forget. She has this built up sexual energy to lose and knows exactly how to turn up the heat giving you her full attention leaving you in a pool of sweat with nothing left to give.
And now I get to see her again THIS AFTERNOON… 😈🔥
Seriously I can't wait!!!


https://5stargroup.com.au/
She is on there web site




Like the issue with many Shops, is they Never close to get cleaned properly to get Rid of the Smell.
The rooms being below ground level without windows, does not help.
The Fitout can be great, and the Girls can be Fine. No issue there.
The best way to improve this aspect is for enough Punters to give feedback to the Manager.
Then they might do something about it.
Great point.
Most of the bigger shops have multiple venues. Shut one for a week. Hose it off, renovate and make it beyond criticism.
Have novel ways during this week to encourage punters to their other shops.
With an excess of possible mls, have great doubles rates. Encourage some outcalls to suitable clients.
A lot of shop owners know each other, send a girl for that week to a friendly shop with plenty of room.
The new Touch shop eg has way more rooms than mls to work there at the moment.
Or let mould fester so it becomes uninhabitable.


Good points of discussion here! One reason, I keep going back to T5 massage...their rooms are better kept, they have showers in rooms except for one Room and they provide clean/fresh towels (unlike the towels at Poppy massage and fourseasons Indooroopilly...these towels, not sure if they drying my body or my body drying their shitty towels lol).
P.s, I can't be paying ~$300, to fuck a girl...in a filthy smelly room, with little to no ventilation and possibly an old client farted in that room just few minutes before i entered...plus shitty towels.haha
P.s, I am not the ower of any showers nor a representive of T5 massage. I still have other issues with T5!

"P.S. I’m not the ower of any showers."
No idea what point you’re trying to make here?
Saying you’re “not a representative of T5” means very little.
You clearly have an agenda, and pretending otherwise doesn’t make it less obvious.
If you genuinely have concerns about T5, put them in the T5 thread where they actually belong.
Otherwise, coming into unrelated threads to repeatedly criticise the competition just looks like an attempt to damage their reputation.