She looks so hot man, I gotta try her! What was the damage?

So PCD advertised a new thai girl starting today. Check details on their Telegram channel.
Got me intrigued as I do not believe they've had any thai girls since they started.
Curiosity got the better of me and made a booking - walked through the front door and Jinny greeted me in a cheeky black low cut dress...leaving little to the imagination.
She's smaller and shorter than I thought from the photos but it's definitely her.
She takes me by the hand and cheekily leads me to the bedroom and shower. Finances sorted, she cleans me up nice and starts caressing my cock in a way that I can only describe as sensual. Long, sexy strokes to get me hard as she washes me down.
I notice her skin is a little dry from maybe her makeup or she's doing some sort of skin routine? But regardless we get right into it after the shower.
Jinny gives an amazing BJ....like super sloppy and takes me in all the way.
I should also mention now her little ass fits my hands perfectly. She loves being handled (respectfully) and pretty soon she gets quite wet.
Into cowgirl/scissor and it's all passion - lots of up close action, hair everywhere and MAN thai girls do this tickle tackle thing with their nails on your balls. It's heaven.....was so good as she was riding me as her hands descended to my balls and the same in mish. I actually think it made me blow earlier than I normally would have lol. Maybe an old trick....but I didn't mind it at all, it felt sensational.
Ended the session with a massage and a nice chat.
Overall a nice addition to the roster - can't believe it's taken PCD so long to have a thai girl on the roster!

She looks so hot man, I gotta try her! What was the damage?


Shit....i almost cum in the first shower when she used her hands and long nails @.@
And yes, she is small, 160cm? Small pussy too...but lovely to see n taste. Pro bj and pro fk too....more PSE than GFE


She looks hot. Hopefully see her this weekend.
What is their telegram channel info please?
I didnt realise they had one!!!
Also, does Jinny have bush or is she smooth?


Saw her yesterday. She is a hottie. Photos legit. She was even wearing same dress as on one of the pics. Unfoturnately this is her last day today if you want to see her. She said she wont be doing this work anymore


That sucks...=( But i know lots of thai prefer massage shop, just coz they dont have to work as hard






Jinny is in Homebush currently.
Luckily I had the pleasure.
Overall a very good experience.
She's a stunning girl, with a equally good personality that Thai's demonstrate the best.
Jinny is amazing with her BBBJ, and can take penetration very well despite her ultra small tight pussy in whatever position.
Great little ass which is very sexy and she loves a good rimming session on her.
Kissing and eye contact was amazing and sensual.
I loved how from start to finish some part of her was touching my cock. The only time either her hands or mouth wasnt pleasuring me was when I was in her sweet Thai pussy. When this was the case her hands quickly made their way to my balls and ass as I was fucking her.
Only feedback was even though DATY was on, she would do everything possible not to let my tongue play with her clit. I have a feeling she didnt want to cum and get tired.
Nipple sucking was also under strict control which was bit of a shame otherwise a perfect encounter.