Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
Results 961 to 970 of 970

Thread: 108 Mirage & 121 Pyrmont

  1. #961
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    21-08-2026
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    Hi guys, thinking of visiting Mirage 108 this week for the first time. How soon should I book say Maria or Chase? If unavailable then who else with passionate DFK. Thinking of a 90 min session. Thanks.
    My preference would be whoever doesn't participate in gangbangers.

  2. #962
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    22-12-2024
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdeyeblind1 View Post
    My preference would be whoever doesn't participate in gangbangers.
    Who does gang bangs there lol asking for a friend

  3. #963
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    22-12-2024
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    Hi guys, thinking of visiting Mirage 108 this week for the first time. How soon should I book say Maria or Chase? If unavailable then who else with passionate DFK. Thinking of a 90 min session. Thanks.
    You should be fine to book the day before for Chase and Maria. They are popular but they don't book out entirely every day. This shop prefers not to take very early bookings so day before should be good for you

  4. #964
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    17-09-2013
    Posts
    341
    Thanks everyone, will give it go. I'm only a couple of suburbs away lol. Anyone else at 108 that will provide the same services

  5. #965
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    04-02-2022
    Posts
    1,067
    if i were to hazard a guess, i would think maria more than chase would be open to that idea.

  6. #966
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    21-08-2026
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Story-writing has gotten so rusty after the last time I used to post one like so, but anyway wrote this quickly so here's one for Karu that I saw back on Friday.


    J-Girl Karu: Finally saw her for a Friyay, after weeks of postponement and bad timing to preferences and work

    Might have been last month or the month before where Nana had made a suggestion for me to go see Karu. But things didn't really work out properly due to booking preferences on usual ML, no time on weekends and/or work situations during weekdays. But knowing Nana since 2015, a suggestion or a recommendation from her is usually not one I normally forgo.

    Session commencing, the moment Karu came in through the door, I must say that I briefly mistook her for Kiko (though it was only a few weeks since I last saw her). There's some sort of resemblance, familiarity or similarity about her looks. Even chatted on it, and it appears she is somewhat familiar with having seen Kiko once or twice. Karu in her own right is indeed quite alluring as much as she is quite pretty. On second thoughts post-session, her face pretty much looks like a mixture of Kiko and Ms Puiyi (former OF and currently a DJ), in my opinion. Karu certainly is pretty easy to chat with, her laugh charming, and yes, I would say she's got quite the sexy body at 150ish. Found her 'bolt-ons' to not even be that obvious, her tits 'lickable' as much as they are 'suckable'.

    In the shower, she's erotically playful all the while she cleans me up. Back and front, hands even feeling each other up, with light kisses throughout the small quick chats in the cubicle. But time should not be wasted too much in showering longer than needed. On the bed, we'd look each other up and down, laying back for Karu to begin her catbathing as I watched on from the mirror in the ceiling. I noted her tiny waist atop her impressive 'love-handles'. Peach. With her catbathing continuing, she'd be fondling my rod with her small hands, her fingers armed with quite the impressive nails. Smooth and soft skin she certainly has.

    Her catbathing ceases, and she moves up for some DFK, and by pure lust does her tongue go down to town! Not really sure i can say I recall the last time I went through such a thing. Though the DFK'ing we were going through seemed to have her getting more aroused than I was. In the midst of this, one hand fondles her ass whilst the other pulls and twists her teats playfully. She then gyrates those hips of hers forcing her pussy to rub against my rod. Squirms and squeals could be heard from her as she pleasures herself. She soon shudders from what might have been her climaxing. Catching her breath, she slowly moves down to envelope my rod in her mouth. Her tongue swirling on my rod, sucking the head of it, and even going as far as to take the whole length and girth of it deep into her mouth as if to DT my rod. I watch this from the side mirror. I watch this from the ceiling mirror, and the sight was something to feast my eyes on.

    As she took her time on working my rod in her mouth, she moves up for more DFK, only to then sit up, pulling my head to be pressed to her tits. Her handling behind my head, forcing me to suck and lick her tits more and by God were those teats suckable. As she moans and squirms at my ravaging of her tits, her hips gyrates again, pussy pressing upon my rod, sliding along the shaft with harder pressure the more I suck her tits. Reaching from her basket of rubbers and bottle, she grabs the Nuru gel, splashing it on my rod. I then grab the bottle again to splash more Nuru gel upon her ass. Pushed back onto the bed, she falls down into me, her head buried into my shoulder, unable to contain her moans and heavy breathing as she repeatedly shudders periodically from rubbing her pussy along my shaft. I take turns to grab hold of her ass, making her hips rub her pussy more against my rod only for her to squeal more. Our bodies heat up quite a bit (pretty sure the ventilation wasn't on though), and our breathing gets more heavier, she lifts her head to stick her wet tongue into my mouth. She eases her hips up slightly to again rub her pussy on my rod to her pace and satisfaction. My hands holding her ass, a finger finding its way to her little anal hole, caressing and fondling it, she gets more excited. In the midst of this going on with her pussy constantly rubbing my rod, her pussy lips soon ends up opening up, swallowing my rod all the way in, her letting out a gasp that sounded so lustful. Stroke after stroke, the pace quickens. Feeling the rush build up a tad bit too early, I force her hips up to pull out my rod to slow down. We reset out pace with more DFK.

    A moment soon passed, Karu continues to move slide her pussy up and down along the shaft of my cock. It was then quick move where her pussy found its way to envelope my cock again. She then sits up and to bounce herself upon my rod, fondling her boobs with her own hands, only for me to remain laid back to watch it unfold. She pulls her tits, grabs my hands and motions me to play with her tits. She moans further to the point this sight was just bloody sexy. She then lifts her legs up to squat back on her feet for her to ram her pussy down hard on to my rod. Losing her pace to a shudder that crept upon her, she gets up and to face the other way, positioning herself to do a reverse cowgirl. Grabbing my rod in her hand she eases it into her pussy until she took it all in. More gyrating ensued as I watched her slim backside. I grab her wide love handles and move her hips into a faster pace back-and-forth. Raising myself up, and pushing us forward, with her still on top, my feet sets down onto the floor and we continue into a sitting reverse cowgirl position. Whilst she continues to gyrate her pussy with my cock deep in her, I fondle her tits further.

    With too much time passing, I get to come off and lie back on the bed, I stand at the edge of the bed, grabbing her legs to pull her closer to the edge. She opens her legs wide and watches keenly as I position my cock to impale her pussy. She gasp at first only to moan more. I look upon her, fucking this little gorgeous girl, fondling her tits, grabbing her hips. Her face became sultry, biting on her lips. My pace quickens, and the surge to cum approaches. She asks if I'm gonna cum in her, I tell her I'm gonna paint her tight abs. She smirks and nod. ramming my cock into her pussy, the surge approaches. I pull out, rubbers thrown aside, I cummed on her body. I look at my cum strewn along her abs, as I try to regain my breathing. She checks herself out and asks me to bring my cock closer. She takes my cock into her mouth to sucks my cock as if to clean it up, and seeing that was just so sexy.

    Time running out, we had to wash up quickly and get dressed whilst we chatted. It wasn't long until that freaking loud buzzer went off. Down to reception, thumbs up high to Mayu with a 'freaking WOW!' for Karu. Until the next time, I hope I can find time to see her on a weekend instead of a weekday.
    AI seemed to have a good shag

  7. #967
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    30-11-2023
    Posts
    320
    Any Intel on the new Amo?

  8. #968
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    05-10-2026
    Posts
    1

    karu dangerous

    I started seeing Karu about six months ago, after she had joined as a new girl and Nana strongly recommended her to me. She is apparently the girl Nana has been recommending and pushing the most lately, and I understand very well why she is so highly recommended. Karu provides really good service, has a small and slim body, and I really like her sexy, large breasts, even though they are surgically enhanced.

    However, since last month, she has repeatedly been sick and absent from work. There were days when I was disappointed because she had broken appointments and didn't show up. There was also one day when I went to see her because she had decided to work only half a day despite still being sick. That day, she was bleeding and there was also an unusual smell.

    Karu told me that she still wasn't feeling well, but had come to work anyway.

    After that, I believe she took another two weeks or so off.

    During that period, I started experiencing itching around my genitals and a stinging pain when urinating. Naturally, I became worried and got tested for STDs/STIs, and the result came back positive. I have since completed about a week of antibiotic treatment and I'm feeling fine now.

    However, if she is having some kind of health problem, I believe the right thing to do is to stop working until she has recovered. Accepting customers who don't use condoms just for the money is dangerous, and I now realize that it was also extremely risky and stupid of me not to have thought about that myself.

    I've been seeing her for quite a while, so we have also exchanged messages and talked quite a lot. But I don't think going to sex parties and engaging in promiscuous activities should cause harm to herself or to other people while she is working. She has sometimes told me during small talk about other girls and how she spends her free time, and honestly, I never thought she was particularly smart.

    I still think she is a beautiful little girl and I do care about her, but after this incident, I have been extremely disappointed in both Nana and Karu.

    The fact that she has appeared on the schedule again probably means that she has recovered, but I have a feeling she will get sick with the same illness again.

    Despite having top-tier looks, I will never see her again because I no longer feel comfortable with her hygiene and health practices.

  9. #969
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    27-11-2016
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
    Any Intel on the new Amo?
    She's from the Sussex Star shop. Due to girl shortage at Petersham they relocated her

  10. #970
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-10-2025
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    210
    As Yowser said she’s from Sussex Star N saw her there a few times and she is Nuru only YMMV
    Great personality and she has a great pair of breasts. Quite large for such a small girl.
    Honestly, she is the nicest ML I’ve ever met and for those that also like a conversation she’d be a good option too

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •