Quote Originally Posted by Hiptohip View Post
Bounce the other girls, instead of taking her turn for walk ins she'd claim them as a booking and expect priority.
She became unpopular and jacked her rstes up above average towards the end. As I said earlier I was mates for a long time before I indulged
Wow - wouldnt have expected that from the Soda I thought I knew (not that you really know any MLs too well) but might explain why she started moving regularly and going inter state - in their industry can imagine that kind of practice wouldn't have been tolerated long and word between Mamasans and MLs would have spread fast.

I hung myself with Soda when I started seeing one of her best friends regularly - Sophie at 227 NSM aka Hannah at LSM Croydon - but sorry to say I have no regrets there :-)