I used to see ads on locanto for Methinee’s and her shops with the touring girls, and I just blind or are they just not posting them anymore?


I used to see ads on locanto for Methinee’s and her shops with the touring girls, and I just blind or are they just not posting them anymore?


Saw boss again at corner thai. Still super hot —definitely worth the socials follow. Wow.



what are the current rec’s for maitland area?




I went to Little Urban for the first time a couple of weeks back. Seemed to be only one girl there, tidy but on the back end of 50 maybe even 60. Great part one and pretty decent FS part 2. $180 for 45mins all up
106 High St East Maitland… saw Amanda. $150 30min FS. On the older side but also decent. Saw a younger girl on a table on my way out that caught my eye and might be worth going back to investigate. Looked to be mid 20’s, pretty, slightly bigger but no fat, decent rack. Only caught a quick glimpse though.
Went to good ol' Lilly's in Adamstown yesterday.
Havent been there for about a year, one girl working, probably 50, however slim, quite pretty, and very perky boobs, probably only around C cup.
Agreed to $100 for massage and NHJ, and massage was quite good. Said shes been back in Hong Kong 6 months, i was her first customer since coming back.
Ended up doing another $50 for full service. Included condom BJ for 1 minute. Very humbily I'll say i am on the larger size, so not sure if its that, but i dont always enjoy the very pained Asain look/noises during sex lol.
Not rushing back anytime soon, but i enjoyed my time.