Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Brisbane - Lyla May

  1. #1
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    29-10-2024
    Posts
    96

    Brisbane - Lyla May

    Person's Name : Lyla May

    Establishment : private

    Month/Year of Visit :

    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...ndent/LylaMay/

    Phone : 0439 153 917

    Hours of Business : by appointment

    Rates : $300 / 60 mins

    Extras Cost :

    Services Provided This Session : FS

    Age :

    Size/shape :

    Nationality or Ethnicity :

    Value for money/recommend? : Yes

    My experience/comments :

    Saw Lyla May in the city, same Asian fuck hotel location if you're familiar with touring HABs in Brisbane.

    Very friendly lady, bit thicker than your typical asian but not chubby. Nice handful of knockers on her. Although easy on the eye, for me I wouldn't say she was necessarily that pretty which perhaps explains why her service is about $50 cheaper than many of her Asian fuck hotel counterparts. Definitely not in her 20s like the ad suggests, 30s at least if not older.

    But she was great fun. Kissing is included in base service, BBBJ is a $50 extra which if thats your thing might be worth it because I found her head game pretty good.

    Overall, if I'm looking for a budget punt she is a great option to have. Shes also the type to straighten out your shirt collar before you leave instead of rushing you out the door or being generally awkward once the deed is done. She's attentive, friendly, vfm, and deserves to be treated well.

    From my experience the reviews she includes on her ad are legit.

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-01-2023
    Posts
    108
    G'day Half,
    Not being local to Brisbane, could you please advise which hotel you are referring to.
    Cheers

  3. #3
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    18-10-2024
    Posts
    13

    1star

    Saw Lyla today, probably not my cup of tea. I mean she was nice enough but the there were a few turn offs for me. When I arrived she asked if it was cold outside, I replied yes she then replied that she hadn’t been outside because she was working back to back all day. I’m not precious but I didn’t really need to know that.

    First time I have seen this girl and I don’t find her pretty. She has all the tats in the pics on EB but aside from that I found her unrecognisable. Stocky might be the descriptor I would use.

    I paid for an hour and 2 shots no extras. I reckon it was average at best. The cbj was ok, the cowgirl was sloppy having used enough lube to fill the sump in my car. I finished on top. Allowed for a massage for next 15 minutes and declined round 2 opting to leave about 15 minutes early.

    She was a nice girl but just not for me. I don’t expect I will return.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    04-07-2025
    Location
    Sydney, Brisbane, other
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Helium View Post
    Saw Lyla today, probably not my cup of tea. I mean she was nice enough but the there were a few turn offs for me. When I arrived she asked if it was cold outside, I replied yes she then replied that she hadn’t been outside because she was working back to back all day. I’m not precious but I didn’t really need to know that.

    First time I have seen this girl and I don’t find her pretty. She has all the tats in the pics on EB but aside from that I found her unrecognisable. Stocky might be the descriptor I would use.

    I paid for an hour and 2 shots no extras. I reckon it was average at best. The cbj was ok, the cowgirl was sloppy having used enough lube to fill the sump in my car. I finished on top. Allowed for a massage for next 15 minutes and declined round 2 opting to leave about 15 minutes early.

    She was a nice girl but just not for me. I don’t expect I will return.
    She is lovely and genuinely enjoys sex, if you know what to do. Maybe you're the only person I've read with 2 posts who doesn't like her but YMMV
    My favourite Vietnamese. She goes off like a firecracker, sweet and nice woman. yes she is petite and curvy but her body is tres noiceeee

  5. #5
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    18-10-2024
    Posts
    13
    I think it was more i just didn't find her attractive to my eyes. Not slender or petite, like i said in the review stocky is the word i would use to describe her. Perhaps i got her on a bad day but in any case i wont be back.. In any case im not out to debate the matter and glad you have had vfm, if she does it for you then don't let my opinion rain on your parade.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    04-07-2025
    Location
    Sydney, Brisbane, other
    Posts
    56
    No that is more than fair mate
    Sorry for busting your kahunas

  7. #7
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    17-08-2026
    Posts
    3

    Big turn off

    She was in a safe and discreet apartment but she straight up took off all her clothes and she wasn't romantic. The whole experience was a turn off since she wasn't turning me on I literally had to ask her to turn me on. I booked for an hour but didn't feel it and didn't cum the second time , since it was robotic . She has nice boobs though. You get what you pay for . It is what it is.

  8. #8
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    22-08-2026
    Posts
    13

    F Horrible mamacita

    "One horrible woman, much more older than you think, of forty and something long. Was not nice with me, did not want to give me not even one deep kiss, nor fulfilled with all the services. Even so, to the old white men they love her. Please, avoid

  9. #9
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    07-03-2025
    Posts
    71
    @Diddums: Maybe she didn't vibe with you. She has several positive reviews on Punter website.

  10. #10
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    20-04-2026
    Posts
    306
    She was very nice to me when I saw her many times within a 5 week span over 2 tours in SA in 2025 and then we had a falling out on session 10 which is just one of those things but at the end of the day I would give her EXTREMELY high marks on 8 sessions, 1 session very good where we talked a lot about our families and the last session was a debacle.

    Saw her and said hi for the 1st time in a year at a supermarket and she yelled at me... 😂😂😂

  11. #11
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    03-08-2026
    Posts
    4

    One awesome woman

    I guess she has a thing for us older guys, because for me, she is just fantastic.
    DFK starts the moment I walk in the door and continues through the kitchen and into the bedroom. I love the way she's stripped and butt naked before I've even got my wallet out, and like a little minx she's hugging and kissing while I undress. All her services are so sensual and unrushed and if you connect with her emotionally, it feels more like making love with a long term girlfriend than having sex with an escort. I've seen her many times and all her services are just perfect for me.
    Sorry to those who haven't connected with her, you've really missed something special, as she really gives her all to the right men. I can't wait for my next visit

  12. #12
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    20-04-2026
    Posts
    306
    Hmmm maybe she just knows old white guys have some $$$$$

  13. #13
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    03-08-2026
    Posts
    4

    Bitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertward View Post
    I heard today she owes some OLD MEN some money 💰, loot, $$$$$ and is apparently so successful that she can't pay it back...

    Now all conjecture I thought but someone or 3 men have the same story... several have real evidence.... hmm

    LOVELY WOMAN

    Hmm.. nothing suspicious about a new account who doesn't write reviews yet picks up on this morsel... maybe the ELLA account on PP is also you mate 🤔 plus about 20 others...

    Lyla May is who she is and the evidence is there in real life... one of the nastiest pieces of work I have ever met... and as I know only too, well the past eventually catches up... Hanoi and all.. Anna dont lie

    MAYBE old bunter and the big Whigga can save her
    I'm not sure why you single me out for such a response, but character assassination seems to be be your forte. I'm just presenting my experience with Lyla.
    Surely you used character references when your issue went to court, but thats old news, shouldn't the past just stay in the past?
    Recovering large sums of money can be difficult, perhaps you should take her to court if you feel strongly about it. You'd have the advantage of experience on your side, although from the other side of the bench of course. Let it go, before you embarrass yourself further. 500,000 reasons to leave it alone, give or take.

  14. #14
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    20-04-2026
    Posts
    306
    Thank you for taking the bait.... Buffalo phoney account.. you jumped the gun before I could adjust my response... you seem to think you know me... if you do you may want to reread the above... you may also need your own advice.

    But if you like facts, about "character" I am certain the men who indeed were taken will be happy to contact you directly about the matter concerning $.

    Feel free to write whatever you want about whoever you think I am. I will await the "embarassment" as you call it... but seeing you seem to know me you will know I just dont care.

    As for Lyla May, facts are facts... if you want those facts posted as they are pertinent to men paying her large sums of money before she bans them, then feel free to needle me and other clients further, before your brain really bleeds.

    Or you can delete the above and move on with pimping... I can name 5 major Federal laws you are fucked for... best ones being 20 years plus.... what is the biggie, yes illegal proceeds of crime.

    Or am I bluffing... feel free to delete or not

    I really dont care. If I was going to character assassinate any of your girls I would have.. show me one thing where I have... no you can't.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •