Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 42 of 42

Thread: Any tips for Relaxo Canley Vale

  1. #41
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    11-10-2020
    Posts
    18
    Used go to 117 Cabra a while back to see Tammy. decided to go and check out Lexi after reading this thread. HOLY she is a young blonde abg stunner, super cute and sexy with her make up. She walked into the room with only an unbuttoned jacket and undies on, I felt like a perv trying to get a glimpse of her nipples. It must have been a quiet week, we settled for 3P for full service. Really knows what she is doing, gets into it right away and has amazing suction and tongue skills. I'm not the biggest guy but she was able to get it all the way in. I'll skip the full details as it was a long hour of non stop fucking, 3 shots. She can really ride and her body is so fit yet soft, ended it with CIM and cleaned me up with her mouth. The shirt I wore still smells like her perfume, a nice keepsake. YMMV but incredible value and a hidden gem, I did look at the rest of the roster but they all seemed a lot older.

  2. #42
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    14-03-2026
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Smaoof View Post
    Used go to 117 Cabra a while back to see Tammy. decided to go and check out Lexi after reading this thread. HOLY she is a young blonde abg stunner, super cute and sexy with her make up. She walked into the room with only an unbuttoned jacket and undies on, I felt like a perv trying to get a glimpse of her nipples. It must have been a quiet week, we settled for 3P for full service. Really knows what she is doing, gets into it right away and has amazing suction and tongue skills. I'm not the biggest guy but she was able to get it all the way in. I'll skip the full details as it was a long hour of non stop fucking, 3 shots. She can really ride and her body is so fit yet soft, ended it with CIM and cleaned me up with her mouth. The shirt I wore still smells like her perfume, a nice keepsake. YMMV but incredible value and a hidden gem, I did look at the rest of the roster but they all seemed a lot older.
    Damn, I think I might have to go see Lexi after reading this. The rooms not having a door put me off a bit but

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •