Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Indian girls

  1. #1
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    15-02-2022
    Posts
    746

    Indian girls

    I've developed a taste for Indian girls recently, but it's hard to find one that suits me. To me, most are overweight and that really turns me off, but a slim, small, dark skinned girl would be awesome. Any suggestions, other than the famous one at Taringa.

  2. #2
    Baby Member(留言版初哥) Iloveit67's Avatar
    Join Date
    03-06-2026
    Posts
    44
    Try this. I haven’t tried it but if you give me a report and she’s pretty good, I’ll go and give her a go.

    Have a look at this ad that I have just discovered on Locanto: https://www.locanto.com.au/ipswich/I...BB-J-CI-M.html

  3. #3
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    27-01-2026
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Iloveit67 View Post
    Try this. I haven’t tried it but if you give me a report and she’s pretty good, I’ll go and give her a go.

    Have a look at this ad that I have just discovered on Locanto: https://www.locanto.com.au/ipswich/I...BB-J-CI-M.html
    https://www.locanto.com.au/by/megan26201

    clearly there's at least 6 different girls under that account (and all over Australia). Likelihood of your link being the person who answers the door is 0

  4. #4
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    15-02-2022
    Posts
    746
    Yeah, I've seen those ads. Identical wording and pricing in every suburb in SEQ. Gorgeous girls, but.... Locanto is becoming the Temu of WL's. What you see is not what you get.
    But, eh, that's the benefit of this site.

  5. #5
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    17-09-2012
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Cust4rd View Post
    https://www.locanto.com.au/by/megan26201

    clearly there's at least 6 different girls under that account (and all over Australia). Likelihood of your link being the person who answers the door is 0
    Some Locanto accounts advertise on behalf of shop owners who either don’t really know how to manage their ads or simply can’t be bothered doing it themselves. They post and manage the ads for them and take an extra commission for it.

    This particular account has 117 ads listed, so I find it pretty hard to believe they’re all businesses owned by the same person. Looks more like someone managing ads for a bunch of different shops.


    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I've developed a taste for Indian girls recently, but it's hard to find one that suits me. To me, most are overweight and that really turns me off, but a slim, small, dark skinned girl would be awesome. Any suggestions, other than the famous one at Taringa.

    As for the Indian girls currently working in Brisbane massage shops, P and Gia are probably the two better ones around at the moment. There was also a girl who used to work at 5 Star who said she was from Sri Lanka, but she was actually Indian as well.

  6. #6
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-06-2025
    Location
    The Lotharioverse
    Posts
    415
    The Indian/Sri Lankan girl at 5Star/TT - Sara/Jaya - was one of my faves until she recently left the industry again.
    I reviewed her on PP. Sweet girl - I've known her for over 10 years and wish her the best.

    Another is Mauritian-Indian Tara at Velvet Touch. 19, gorgeous, new to the game. I reviewed her a few weeks ago:

    https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...highlight=Tara

  7. #7
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    15-02-2022
    Posts
    746
    Just come across Romy at Velvet Touch in the Valley. Says Indian, and has typical ample proportions, which is not my style. Anybody seen her.

  8. #8
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-06-2025
    Location
    The Lotharioverse
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Just come across Romy at Velvet Touch in the Valley. Says Indian, and has typical ample proportions, which is not my style. Anybody seen her.
    I reviewed her on PP and here in May, when she was new.

    https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...highlight=Romy

    Update: Velvet Touch has been renovated. Freshly painted, proper double beds and good massage tables.

  9. #9
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    24-09-2026
    Posts
    2
    Can anyone provide details on P*** at Acqua? Saw her from afar and looks good, but heard her reviews get silenced

  10. #10
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    24-09-2026
    Posts
    2

    Sri Lankan

    Who’s seen this Sri Lankan girl at Acqua Taringa?

  11. #11
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    02-08-2026
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Marzipan View Post
    Can anyone provide details on P*** at Acqua? Saw her from afar and looks good, but heard her reviews get silenced
    She is a real gem. Pretty much booked out most days i think. If u want to see her i wouldn't hang around, Acqua may not be around much longer.

  12. #12
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    78
    Pura is her name as stated on Acqua Taringa locanto add not P***
    My pet hate when people use **** just say the name

  13. #13
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    26-06-2026
    Posts
    73
    She is okay but I don’t recommend. Has a skeletal facial structure and really big teeth. Honestly talks way too much aswell, so much that it ruins the mood and limited service.
    I’m sure a lovely person but if I’m paying I need to find you attractive

  14. #14
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-06-2025
    Location
    The Lotharioverse
    Posts
    415
    I found a new Indian girl on the scene, but not advertised as Indian. Will review soon.

  15. #15
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    01-05-2026
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by BanginBeauties View Post
    She is okay but I don’t recommend. Has a skeletal facial structure and really big teeth. Honestly talks way too much aswell, so much that it ruins the mood and limited service.
    I’m sure a lovely person but if I’m paying I need to find you attractive
    Did she say no to working at your shops?

  16. #16
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    15-02-2022
    Posts
    746
    Thanks Hoki. The reason for using ****, is so that the thread doesn't get removed. I used to see her once a week for a long time. But must agree, I was paying a lot of money for a one hour chat. More like wife material than ML material.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •