Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: My Australian Farewell: A Review of Every Girl I Saw

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    15-05-2025
    Posts
    4

    My Australian Farewell: A Review of Every Girl I Saw

    Today is my last day in Australia, so I wanted to document and share all the girls I’ve seen during my time here. Since Western and Asian standards of attractiveness can be quite different, I’ll also rate their looks from an Asian guy’s perspective, along with my overall experience.

    My first time was honestly accompanied by a lot of anxiety. I had seen someone else’s recommendation in a group chat, so I took a train for an hour and forty minutes all the way to a place in Liverpool. The shop was tiny. I asked whether the girl I had come for was there, only to be told that she no longer worked there. They then brought out all the women who were working that day for me to choose from.

    They were all over 40, and some of them honestly looked close to 50. As someone who was still a virgin at the time, this was a massive shock and almost a nightmare scenario for me. But after travelling nearly two hours and spending several days working up the courage to finally do it, I ended up choosing one of them anyway.

    Naturally, the experience wasn’t good. She also used various ways to drag things out and kill time. Overall, my first experience left me with a pretty bad impression.

    For my second time, I did a lot more research here and carefully gathered as much information as I could. Eventually, I chose J AKIKO at 45 George.

    I arrived early to get the early-bird discount and met AKIKO. I’d give her face a 6.5/10. She had that fairly typical cute, understated Japanese girl-next-door look. She was petite and didn’t have particularly large breasts.

    Her service, however, was excellent. Her gentleness basically melted away the psychological shadow left by my first experience. Both her service and her price were extremely competitive.

    Overall: 8/10.

    After that, I set my sights on Ginza, which was relatively close to me. I’d heard the name constantly on forums and from other people. Some reviews were good and some were bad, so I decided I wanted to experience it for myself.

    The first time I went, I didn’t know I needed to make a booking, so the girl I originally wanted wasn’t available. I told the receptionist that I wanted a girl with big breasts, and he recommended J MUGI.

    She didn’t speak much English and was very shy. Even with a translator, communication was a little difficult. Her breasts were indeed very large, and both her face and body were on the fuller side. Her looks were fairly average, around 5.5/10. Her breasts were big, although the shape wasn’t particularly good.

    She vaped, so there was a slight bad-breath smell when kissing. She wasn’t very proactive with her service, but if you asked her to do something, she would cooperate. A titjob was her specialty, but apart from that, there wasn’t much about her that particularly attracted me.

    Overall: 6/10.

    This next experience was during Christmas. I wanted to explore something different. I happened to find Hunter Hunnie and saw that a double was only $350, which gave me an idea.

    I contacted them and booked two women, but when I arrived, I was told that one of them was no longer available. They compensated me for it, though, and the place was fairly remote, so I didn’t really have anywhere else to go to kill time.

    In the end, I chose ANNIE and LILY. I’ve honestly forgotten which one looked like what. I only remember that neither of them was young — both were around 40. One was fairly attractive and the other was average, although both had pretty decent bodies.

    At that age, I don’t think there’s much point rating their looks. Service is a much stronger weapon for women in that age range.

    Their service was pretty good. While I was having sex with one of them, the other would press herself against my back or play with me from underneath. But apart from regular sex, there weren’t any other services such as oral.

    The main point of this visit was simply to experience a double, although in the end I didn’t feel that it was dramatically different.

    Overall: 7/10, mainly because the double experience itself adds points.

    Then I met C KATHY.

    Seriously, meeting her was probably the luckiest thing that happened to me here.

    I’d watched way too much anal porn and desperately wanted to know what anal sex actually felt like, but very few girls offered it. I asked BRANCA at N5M and was told it would be very expensive, so I gave up on the idea.

    Then I saw KATHY at Ginza. I booked her without hesitation, and that turned out to be one of the best decisions I made.

    KATHY’s photos are fairly accurate. You can get a good idea of her actual facial features from the fourth photo, although the filters are pretty heavy. She wasn’t breathtakingly beautiful, but she was definitely attractive enough to look at — 6.5/10. Her figure was nice too, although unfortunately she wasn’t particularly voluptuous.

    We clicked immediately, and our chemistry during sex was great.

    She loved licking my entire body, from top to bottom, leaving almost nowhere untouched — my ears, ass and feet included. Her moaning was incredibly slutty too, constantly making me want to thrust harder.

    I also finally got to experience the anal sex I had wanted for so long. It was a different kind of tightness compared with vaginal sex, with an extremely strong feeling of being gripped and enveloped. But when I calmed down and focused purely on the physical sensation, there wasn’t actually that much more to it. Most of the excitement came from the psychological thrill of breaking a taboo and doing something unconventional.

    She squirted many times while we were having sex. It was also the first time I had ever seen a woman squirt in real life.

    Overall: 10/10.

    About a month later, I still couldn’t forget the experience KATHY had given me, so I booked her again.

    This time it was regular sex, but the experience was still excellent. When she rimmed me, her tongue went in like a drill, with her whole face practically buried between my ass cheeks.

    Everything else was her usual performance.

    Still 10/10.

    After another busy period, I came back again. This time I chose Macao RUBY.

    Both her face and body were pretty good. I’d give her looks around 6.5–7/10.

    Physically, her service was flawless, and her moaning was very sexy. But the moment everything was over, you could clearly feel her instantly switch off and become emotionally detached.

    If you’re looking for emotional involvement, she might not be the best choice. But her technique does a very good job of making up for that.

    Overall: 7.5/10.

    Next was K BELLA.

    I don’t think her photos represent her particularly accurately. Her face has that very Korean plastic-surgery look, and her overall appearance feels somewhat dated, like a style from a previous era.

    Looks: 6/10.

    Her body was nice, although I think her breasts were implants. She was extremely professional — she did everything she was supposed to do — but there was even less emotional involvement than with Ruby.

    If you’re purely there for sex, she’s probably fine.

    Overall: 6/10.

    Because of BELLA, I became a little distrustful of K girls, but there were so many positive reviews of K NANA on the forums that I eventually decided to give her a try.

    That decision turned out to be the right one.

    She was beautiful. 8/10.

    Her body was probably nice too, but honestly her face left such a strong impression on me that it overshadowed everything else.

    There was something timid and shy about the way she moved that triggered a protective instinct in me. At the same time, because she was inexperienced, she was extremely obedient and followed whatever I asked, almost as if she were afraid of doing something wrong.

    The collision between those two qualities made the whole experience exceptionally good for me.

    Overall: 10/10.

    J AISHA.

    I honestly don’t remember much about her. I can’t clearly match the name to a specific girl in my memory anymore, although I vaguely remember that she was fairly attractive — maybe 6–7/10?

    But if she left so little impression on me, she was probably just an average, neither-good-nor-bad choice.

    J*Filipina VALENTINA had a kind of exotic beauty to her.

    Looks: 7/10.

    She was quite petite, but her breasts weren’t small. She was very wild during sex and was easily the most active girl I’d been with when she was on top.

    Both her service and attitude were impeccable. Unfortunately, I had only booked 30 minutes that time.

    Overall: 9/10.

    Then it was KATHY again.

    Same great experience as usual, except this time I booked two hours. Having much more time gave us the opportunity to try far more positions. I experimented with all kinds of things and came away completely satisfied.

    The only downside was that the break in the middle lasted a little too long.

    Overall: 8.5/10.

    After that, I went to N5M a few times.

    The first was BRZ LARA.

    She was a South American beauty with a big ass and medium-sized breasts. From an Asian guy’s perspective, I’d rate her face 6.5/10.

    The sex itself was somewhat monotonous, though. It didn’t feel particularly wild or exciting.

    Overall: 6.5/10.

    The second was T MARINE.

    Her face was average, around 5.5/10, but her body was nice, with both big breasts and a big ass.

    Her service was excellent, and she was very wild in bed. If you like girls who really focus on serving you, don’t miss her.

    Overall: 7.5/10.

    Next was C CHANEL.

    She was very pretty, although there was something slightly vacant about her gaze. Her photos were fairly accurate, with what looked like a little face-slimming and filtering.

    Looks: 8/10.

    Her breasts were very large, although I’ve heard they’re implants. The shape wasn’t particularly good either, as they pointed outward toward the sides.

    Her stamina was average, but she genuinely put effort into the service. Unfortunately, everything she offered was very conventional, without anything particularly novel.

    Overall: 7/10.

    The next place I tried was Ginza Empire.

    The first girl there was J MISA.

    She was very pretty, with the look of a slightly taller, elegant Japanese older-sister type.

    Looks: 7.5/10.

    Her spoken English was decent, although her pronunciation wasn’t great, and you could tell that some of her conversation was fairly scripted.

    Her service was excellent. Her blowjob technique was the second best of all the girls I tried. Whenever I paused for a moment during sex, she would ask what position I wanted to try next.

    She was professional too, but the attitude behind her service and the overall feeling she gave me were far better than some of the other similarly professional girls I’d met before.

    Overall: 8/10.

    Next was F CHLOE.

    She was attractive and looked fairly close to the kind of Western woman I’d traditionally imagined as pretty.

    Looks: 6/10.

    Her blowjob technique was the best of anyone I tried. The sensation was incomparable.

    During sex, when I was thrusting too hard, she told me to be gentler and guided me. If you’re looking for GFE, she’s a very good choice.

    Overall: 7/10.

    And finally, yesterday.

    I already had everything planned for leaving today, but I still wanted one last intimate encounter with KATHY.

    I booked two hours again.

    As soon as we met, she brought up how last time we had only managed twice and said that this time we had to do it more times.

    We had sex in practically every corner of the room and tried every position we could think of.

    Anal felt especially tight this time. She said it was because she hadn’t used her ass in a long time.

    Eventually, I completely lost track of time. I just kept thrusting, leaving her pussy soaking wet and messy. She squirted many times, including twice when she squirted repeatedly one after another.

    Even after the two hours were over, I still wanted more.

    But I knew it had to end.

    Just like my time in this country had to end.

    Once I go back, it will be very difficult for me to find this same combination of madness and tenderness again.

    Finally, here are a few thoughts for anyone who wants to try something different.

    Western girls’ skin really does tend to feel less delicate and smooth than Asian girls’ skin, but they usually have rounder asses. I also think Western girls tend to be better at expressing themselves. Communication can significantly improve the experience.

    For anyone interested in trying anal or a double, I think both are worth experiencing. But based purely on my own experience, neither creates some dramatically different sensation for the penis. Their biggest appeal is the psychological impact and novelty.

    In terms of physical stimulation to the penis alone, I personally think oral sex feels the best.

    The sensation of being rimmed is a little difficult to describe, but I definitely recommend trying it at least once.

  2. #2
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    20-08-2026
    Posts
    37
    Congratulations on going from virgin to connoisseur while down under.

    May your punting journey continue to be adventurous and fun wherever you go.

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    22-12-2024
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by firekombi View Post
    Congratulations on going from virgin to connoisseur while down under.

    May your punting journey continue to be adventurous and fun wherever you go.
    You sex demon. Well done mate sounds like you have a great time here

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    27-09-2026
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by EphemAeon View Post
    Today is my last day in Australia, so I wanted to document and share all the girls I’ve seen during my time here. Since Western and Asian standards of attractiveness can be quite different, I’ll also rate their looks from an Asian guy’s perspective, along with my overall experience.

    My first time was honestly accompanied by a lot of anxiety. I had seen someone else’s recommendation in a group chat, so I took a train for an hour and forty minutes all the way to a place in Liverpool. The shop was tiny. I asked whether the girl I had come for was there, only to be told that she no longer worked there. They then brought out all the women who were working that day for me to choose from.

    They were all over 40, and some of them honestly looked close to 50. As someone who was still a virgin at the time, this was a massive shock and almost a nightmare scenario for me. But after travelling nearly two hours and spending several days working up the courage to finally do it, I ended up choosing one of them anyway.

    Naturally, the experience wasn’t good. She also used various ways to drag things out and kill time. Overall, my first experience left me with a pretty bad impression.

    For my second time, I did a lot more research here and carefully gathered as much information as I could. Eventually, I chose J AKIKO at 45 George.

    I arrived early to get the early-bird discount and met AKIKO. I’d give her face a 6.5/10. She had that fairly typical cute, understated Japanese girl-next-door look. She was petite and didn’t have particularly large breasts.

    Her service, however, was excellent. Her gentleness basically melted away the psychological shadow left by my first experience. Both her service and her price were extremely competitive.

    Overall: 8/10.

    After that, I set my sights on Ginza, which was relatively close to me. I’d heard the name constantly on forums and from other people. Some reviews were good and some were bad, so I decided I wanted to experience it for myself.

    The first time I went, I didn’t know I needed to make a booking, so the girl I originally wanted wasn’t available. I told the receptionist that I wanted a girl with big breasts, and he recommended J MUGI.

    She didn’t speak much English and was very shy. Even with a translator, communication was a little difficult. Her breasts were indeed very large, and both her face and body were on the fuller side. Her looks were fairly average, around 5.5/10. Her breasts were big, although the shape wasn’t particularly good.

    She vaped, so there was a slight bad-breath smell when kissing. She wasn’t very proactive with her service, but if you asked her to do something, she would cooperate. A titjob was her specialty, but apart from that, there wasn’t much about her that particularly attracted me.

    Overall: 6/10.

    This next experience was during Christmas. I wanted to explore something different. I happened to find Hunter Hunnie and saw that a double was only $350, which gave me an idea.

    I contacted them and booked two women, but when I arrived, I was told that one of them was no longer available. They compensated me for it, though, and the place was fairly remote, so I didn’t really have anywhere else to go to kill time.

    In the end, I chose ANNIE and LILY. I’ve honestly forgotten which one looked like what. I only remember that neither of them was young — both were around 40. One was fairly attractive and the other was average, although both had pretty decent bodies.

    At that age, I don’t think there’s much point rating their looks. Service is a much stronger weapon for women in that age range.

    Their service was pretty good. While I was having sex with one of them, the other would press herself against my back or play with me from underneath. But apart from regular sex, there weren’t any other services such as oral.

    The main point of this visit was simply to experience a double, although in the end I didn’t feel that it was dramatically different.

    Overall: 7/10, mainly because the double experience itself adds points.

    Then I met C KATHY.

    Seriously, meeting her was probably the luckiest thing that happened to me here.

    I’d watched way too much anal porn and desperately wanted to know what anal sex actually felt like, but very few girls offered it. I asked BRANCA at N5M and was told it would be very expensive, so I gave up on the idea.

    Then I saw KATHY at Ginza. I booked her without hesitation, and that turned out to be one of the best decisions I made.

    KATHY’s photos are fairly accurate. You can get a good idea of her actual facial features from the fourth photo, although the filters are pretty heavy. She wasn’t breathtakingly beautiful, but she was definitely attractive enough to look at — 6.5/10. Her figure was nice too, although unfortunately she wasn’t particularly voluptuous.

    We clicked immediately, and our chemistry during sex was great.

    She loved licking my entire body, from top to bottom, leaving almost nowhere untouched — my ears, ass and feet included. Her moaning was incredibly slutty too, constantly making me want to thrust harder.

    I also finally got to experience the anal sex I had wanted for so long. It was a different kind of tightness compared with vaginal sex, with an extremely strong feeling of being gripped and enveloped. But when I calmed down and focused purely on the physical sensation, there wasn’t actually that much more to it. Most of the excitement came from the psychological thrill of breaking a taboo and doing something unconventional.

    She squirted many times while we were having sex. It was also the first time I had ever seen a woman squirt in real life.

    Overall: 10/10.

    About a month later, I still couldn’t forget the experience KATHY had given me, so I booked her again.

    This time it was regular sex, but the experience was still excellent. When she rimmed me, her tongue went in like a drill, with her whole face practically buried between my ass cheeks.

    Everything else was her usual performance.

    Still 10/10.

    After another busy period, I came back again. This time I chose Macao RUBY.

    Both her face and body were pretty good. I’d give her looks around 6.5–7/10.

    Physically, her service was flawless, and her moaning was very sexy. But the moment everything was over, you could clearly feel her instantly switch off and become emotionally detached.

    If you’re looking for emotional involvement, she might not be the best choice. But her technique does a very good job of making up for that.

    Overall: 7.5/10.

    Next was K BELLA.

    I don’t think her photos represent her particularly accurately. Her face has that very Korean plastic-surgery look, and her overall appearance feels somewhat dated, like a style from a previous era.

    Looks: 6/10.

    Her body was nice, although I think her breasts were implants. She was extremely professional — she did everything she was supposed to do — but there was even less emotional involvement than with Ruby.

    If you’re purely there for sex, she’s probably fine.

    Overall: 6/10.

    Because of BELLA, I became a little distrustful of K girls, but there were so many positive reviews of K NANA on the forums that I eventually decided to give her a try.

    That decision turned out to be the right one.

    She was beautiful. 8/10.

    Her body was probably nice too, but honestly her face left such a strong impression on me that it overshadowed everything else.

    There was something timid and shy about the way she moved that triggered a protective instinct in me. At the same time, because she was inexperienced, she was extremely obedient and followed whatever I asked, almost as if she were afraid of doing something wrong.

    The collision between those two qualities made the whole experience exceptionally good for me.

    Overall: 10/10.

    J AISHA.

    I honestly don’t remember much about her. I can’t clearly match the name to a specific girl in my memory anymore, although I vaguely remember that she was fairly attractive — maybe 6–7/10?

    But if she left so little impression on me, she was probably just an average, neither-good-nor-bad choice.

    J*Filipina VALENTINA had a kind of exotic beauty to her.

    Looks: 7/10.

    She was quite petite, but her breasts weren’t small. She was very wild during sex and was easily the most active girl I’d been with when she was on top.

    Both her service and attitude were impeccable. Unfortunately, I had only booked 30 minutes that time.

    Overall: 9/10.

    Then it was KATHY again.

    Same great experience as usual, except this time I booked two hours. Having much more time gave us the opportunity to try far more positions. I experimented with all kinds of things and came away completely satisfied.

    The only downside was that the break in the middle lasted a little too long.

    Overall: 8.5/10.

    After that, I went to N5M a few times.

    The first was BRZ LARA.

    She was a South American beauty with a big ass and medium-sized breasts. From an Asian guy’s perspective, I’d rate her face 6.5/10.

    The sex itself was somewhat monotonous, though. It didn’t feel particularly wild or exciting.

    Overall: 6.5/10.

    The second was T MARINE.

    Her face was average, around 5.5/10, but her body was nice, with both big breasts and a big ass.

    Her service was excellent, and she was very wild in bed. If you like girls who really focus on serving you, don’t miss her.

    Overall: 7.5/10.

    Next was C CHANEL.

    She was very pretty, although there was something slightly vacant about her gaze. Her photos were fairly accurate, with what looked like a little face-slimming and filtering.

    Looks: 8/10.

    Her breasts were very large, although I’ve heard they’re implants. The shape wasn’t particularly good either, as they pointed outward toward the sides.

    Her stamina was average, but she genuinely put effort into the service. Unfortunately, everything she offered was very conventional, without anything particularly novel.

    Overall: 7/10.

    The next place I tried was Ginza Empire.

    The first girl there was J MISA.

    She was very pretty, with the look of a slightly taller, elegant Japanese older-sister type.

    Looks: 7.5/10.

    Her spoken English was decent, although her pronunciation wasn’t great, and you could tell that some of her conversation was fairly scripted.

    Her service was excellent. Her blowjob technique was the second best of all the girls I tried. Whenever I paused for a moment during sex, she would ask what position I wanted to try next.

    She was professional too, but the attitude behind her service and the overall feeling she gave me were far better than some of the other similarly professional girls I’d met before.

    Overall: 8/10.

    Next was F CHLOE.

    She was attractive and looked fairly close to the kind of Western woman I’d traditionally imagined as pretty.

    Looks: 6/10.

    Her blowjob technique was the best of anyone I tried. The sensation was incomparable.

    During sex, when I was thrusting too hard, she told me to be gentler and guided me. If you’re looking for GFE, she’s a very good choice.

    Overall: 7/10.

    And finally, yesterday.

    I already had everything planned for leaving today, but I still wanted one last intimate encounter with KATHY.

    I booked two hours again.

    As soon as we met, she brought up how last time we had only managed twice and said that this time we had to do it more times.

    We had sex in practically every corner of the room and tried every position we could think of.

    Anal felt especially tight this time. She said it was because she hadn’t used her ass in a long time.

    Eventually, I completely lost track of time. I just kept thrusting, leaving her pussy soaking wet and messy. She squirted many times, including twice when she squirted repeatedly one after another.

    Even after the two hours were over, I still wanted more.

    But I knew it had to end.

    Just like my time in this country had to end.

    Once I go back, it will be very difficult for me to find this same combination of madness and tenderness again.

    Finally, here are a few thoughts for anyone who wants to try something different.

    Western girls’ skin really does tend to feel less delicate and smooth than Asian girls’ skin, but they usually have rounder asses. I also think Western girls tend to be better at expressing themselves. Communication can significantly improve the experience.

    For anyone interested in trying anal or a double, I think both are worth experiencing. But based purely on my own experience, neither creates some dramatically different sensation for the penis. Their biggest appeal is the psychological impact and novelty.

    In terms of physical stimulation to the penis alone, I personally think oral sex feels the best.

    The sensation of being rimmed is a little difficult to describe, but I definitely recommend trying it at least once.


    You win bro. Maybe if you come back try to visit the other shops with Thais beauties, they are awesome as well.

  5. #5
    99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    7,314
    Wow, slow clap.... You're a champ, OP. Thank you very much for sharing back to the forum. I wish you all the best in your future overseas.

  6. #6
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    22-03-2023
    Posts
    459
    May your future punts be fruitful overseas. I look forward to reading where you’re off to next. Thank you very much for sharing.

    And yea, a side note, don’t skip on the Thais.

  7. #7
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) 17012430's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    2,091
    Beautiful writing

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •