Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Browns plains / Hillcrest way

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    12-07-2026
    Posts
    42

    Browns plains / Hillcrest way

    Hi All!
    Thought I’d make my way through Browns Plains again and remembered the old urban unwind store at 18 Johnson road Hillcrest ,
    seems like there is a new place there now solace dream massage - pressed the bell thought I’d wing it … the girl there said they’ve just opened …

    I’ve seen This lady before she used to work at 888 as Jessica - Chinese big boobs stronger looking . Good massage , went for the usual Fs had a great time .

    Hopefully it’s a trend of more nice looking girls starting to work in browns plains /hillcrest ! Will go again as soon as pay permits !!

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    27-12-2023
    Posts
    129
    i noticed that had just opened.
    interesting to see which girls and services they end up providing.

  3. #3
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    12-07-2026
    Posts
    42
    Her massage is pretty strong nice dress looked more sexy stronger woman !

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    13-07-2026
    Posts
    9
    Can anyone confirm it’s the same lady as ad in Locanto? Sorry don’t know how to upload the pic ? But it seems to be the same girl that used to work at TTC ages ago Mandy? She was not bad last I remember ?

  5. #5
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    12-07-2026
    Posts
    42
    Yes the lady is actually Jessica she used to work a couple other shops sexy stronger lady age around 30ish or so pretty strong massage will go again pending funds

  6. #6
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    27-12-2023
    Posts
    129
    can you pm me the prices of any extras please

  7. #7
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    27-06-2020
    Posts
    72
    Went to this place not long ago. Booked Jessica cause of this review and it did not disappoint. Great massag knows what she’s doing. When the time comes. Great TT and good menus available. She is a firecracker. I opted for NHJ but next time Im thinking of exploring other menus from her

  8. #8
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    05-11-2024
    Posts
    22
    Can confirm Jessica is excellent. I see on the locanto ad they’re saying they have Koko available this week. Anyone know if this is Koko from Tata?

  9. #9
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    27-12-2023
    Posts
    129
    that is a good question. as i think koko has left tata. she has not been there a couple of weeks

  10. #10
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    12-07-2026
    Posts
    42
    I noticed the ad mentioning that too from Thursday . Will have to see when I swing by !

  11. #11
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    27-12-2023
    Posts
    129
    can you imagine doing a double 4 hand with jessica and koko. wow.

  12. #12
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by brutusb692 View Post
    that is a good question. as i think koko has left tata. she has not been there a couple of weeks
    she hasnt been at soft day or SDS (as Lili)for weeks either . assume holidays or retired ?

  13. #13
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    12-07-2026
    Posts
    42
    I do remember Koko from Tata ages ago . Damn fun times

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •