Which room did you use? I find the room upstairs musty when it was still TT Nundah. Had no issues with the room at the ground floor though. And which ML did you see?

so i was over the northside last week and thought id drop into opium massage nundah, since had a good time at poppys a little while ago. Walk in, Lobby was crowded with towels on drying racks, paid and was shown to a room. It was rather warm and stuffy smelling while walking to the room. The room smelt like they had just sprayed air freshener. Get on the table, waiting for the lady to come back, it was rather warm, she did turn a aircon unit or something on, but did bugger all. Midway through the air freshener had worn off and the stale, moist, musty smell was apparent. The massage was lackluster and should of opted for basic hj and left but against my better judgement opted for fs. Well i wish i didn't, when we switched positions, hit with the filthy dirty box smell. I finished as quick as i could, was offered a shower, came out feeling dirtier and the smell in the room was even worse. I got dressed and left but the fabric box they have for your stuff, i dunno but something was on it, as i got in the car and my clothes smelt like a used kitty litter tray.
I know the place has no windows but they need to do better with airing the place out. I've been in a few shit places over the years like everyone but this place has been the worst i've been to in a long while. Won't name names, but couldn't recommend.


Which room did you use? I find the room upstairs musty when it was still TT Nundah. Had no issues with the room at the ground floor though. And which ML did you see?


This shop has always had problems with ventilation
When first opened under different owner they had problems with black mould
Easy fix but most Asian owner to tight with money going out