Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Are there any super skinny chicks in Sydney today?

  1. #1
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    21-09-2025
    Posts
    151

    Are there any super skinny chicks in Sydney today?

    Milin I Can’t find on any rosters so is there anyone else? I’m Here for today only due to a 12h layover. Need wide hips and thin waist too. Skinny doesn’t mean flat like some of you seem to think.

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    07-01-2023
    Posts
    143
    Maybe Airi from Tokyo club 127 Regent Street? She looks skinny.

  3. #3
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    27-09-2026
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by nambour View Post
    Milin I Can’t find on any rosters so is there anyone else? I’m Here for today only due to a 12h layover. Need wide hips and thin waist too. Skinny doesn’t mean flat like some of you seem to think.
    Hey mate, sharing you my go to spot at whoson.today, you can see all the girls from different places, even your skinny type and their hours, made easy to check on. Enjoy Sydney!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-12-2012
    Posts
    321
    T Milin at Paradise Massage in Ryde working today. You can feel her bones as you pound her

  5. #5
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    22-03-2012
    Location
    Darlinghurst
    Posts
    1,058
    Sora at SGM. Size 4, basically Thai skin and bones.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •