Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 566

Thread: Current working Indian girls

  1. #541
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    16-08-2024
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Must still be looking for his $5 change...
    Ha ha, that's not fair on JD, while it is only a joke @Bravo. I have sometimes held him responsible for being too generous with the girls.
    He hasnt had unkind words even when he had a raw deal handed in places that are known to be pricey and high standard.
    Regardless, seeing myself as responsible for starting this particular msg, I apologise to him
    He is def not deserving of this, even as a joke.
    Sorry JD.

  2. #542
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-12-2012
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Must still be looking for his $5 change...
    Given current cost of living pressures unfortunately we all can't be like you sipping piña coladas on a random Wednesday afternoon at Rushcutters Yacht Club. Every dollar counts.

  3. #543
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    13-09-2026
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin212 View Post
    If it's Saskie you are referring to, I think this is the same as Wisteria from LSM, rebranded. Haven't seen Saskie myself, just going by roster pics from WeChat. I have seen Wisteria, and pics look very similar.
    Is Wisteria still working somewhere? I’ve not seen her in the roster at LSM for few months now.
    Not sure about Saskie, Last post I found was from back in June

  4. #544
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    16-08-2024
    Posts
    96

    New Indian Talent?

    A couple of new Indian MLs introduced on rosters today:
    1. 331 Concord - Jiya - looks like an obvious AI generated pic. Also, mamasan refuses intros, so will take a real gamble to try.
    2. 166 Best - Rina - no clue if real pic, description says:
    "Rina is a petite and adorable beauty with a soft chubby figure, natural D-cup curves, and a sweet, inviting charm"

    I am away in rural NSW for 3 weeks starting yest, let's hear some Intel if someone happens to see these purported newbies on the scene.

  5. #545
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    13-09-2026
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin212 View Post
    A couple of new Indian MLs introduced on rosters today:
    1. 331 Concord - Jiya - looks like an obvious AI generated pic. Also, mamasan refuses intros, so will take a real gamble to try.
    2. 166 Best - Rina - no clue if real pic, description says:
    "Rina is a petite and adorable beauty with a soft chubby figure, natural D-cup curves, and a sweet, inviting charm"

    I am away in rural NSW for 3 weeks starting yest, let's hear some Intel if someone happens to see these purported newbies on the scene.
    Few months ago when I visited Zoya at power of touch massage, she told me she sometimes work at 331 Concord but I don’t remember under what name. I’m confused between “Shreya”, “Priya” or “Jiya”

    So I’m not sure if it’s same Zoya. If anyone visits her please let us know.

  6. #546
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    16-08-2024
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by experienced_newbie_7466 View Post
    Few months ago when I visited Zoya at power of touch massage, she told me she sometimes work at 331 Concord but I don’t remember under what name. I’m confused between “Shreya”, “Priya” or “Jiya”

    So I’m not sure if it’s same Zoya. If anyone visits her please let us know.
    When I met her at 331, more 1.5 yrs ago, she was going as Priya. Not sure if she calls herself Jiya now. She wasn't rostered at 331 for quite some time afaik.

  7. #547
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    30-06-2024
    Posts
    66
    I would avoid 331 Concord, mamasan is a disgusting piece of shit. This shop used to be a good shop and I used to visit quite often but recently everytime I have been there, there was some sort of problem every time.
    But for Indian girls she appears to has some space dedicated almost everyday. Problem is she doesn't let you see the girls not at least without spoiling the mood.

  8. #548
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    16-08-2024
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung-wolfie View Post
    I would avoid 331 Concord, mamasan is a disgusting piece of shit. This shop used to be a good shop and I used to visit quite often but recently everytime I have been there, there was some sort of problem every time.
    But for Indian girls she appears to has some space dedicated almost everyday. Problem is she doesn't let you see the girls not at least without spoiling the mood.
    Absolutely agree with this. This shop has gone downhill in terms of cust service significantly over the last year and a bit. I totally avoid this place now.
    Even when interesting new talent appears on the roster, I think about how the overall experience would turn out to be negative and just let the oppty pass. There is no dearth of shops and girls in the market.

  9. #549
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    05-11-2020
    Posts
    32
    Any reviews on paradise massage parramatta?https://www.locanto.com.au/parramatt...aya-Today.html

  10. #550
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    13-09-2026
    Posts
    8
    Has anyone tried Karuna at power of touch?
    Any reviews?

  11. #551
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    16-08-2024
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by experienced_newbie_7466 View Post
    Has anyone tried Karuna at power of touch?
    Any reviews?
    No offence expnewbie, but you should try out and maybe add some intel to the forum?
    Thoughts?

  12. #552
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    22-06-2018
    Location
    Lidconmbe
    Posts
    1,352
    Quote Originally Posted by experienced_newbie_7466 View Post
    Has anyone tried Karuna at power of touch?
    Any reviews?
    If you are interested in any ML at POT and are wondering, just ask the boss. He knows all 😎

  13. #553
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    17-10-2025
    Posts
    186
    Anyone like Deepika at SGM/PBM? Feeling like a slimmer friendly fun ML.

  14. #554
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    05-11-2020
    Posts
    32
    This Monday I saw Holly at 166 Best Rd, Seven hills.
    Thanks for the recommendation @JackDaniels. (Your msg box is full. Can't DM you. Delete old msgs.)

    I opted for 30min massage $55.
    She offers FS for $150. But she only offers FS for 1st two customers that she feels comfortable with.
    I took the offer.

    My experience was good overall.
    Overall she was a good punt.
    Pleasant personality and hygiene freak which is appreciated.
    Worth visiting her.

  15. #555
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-12-2012
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by sus619 View Post
    This Monday I saw Holly at 166 Best Rd, Seven hills.
    Thanks for the recommendation @JackDaniels. (Your msg box is full. Can't DM you. Delete old msgs.)

    I opted for 30min massage $55.
    She offers FS for $150. But she only offers FS for 1st two customers that she feels comfortable with.
    I took the offer.

    My experience was good overall.
    Overall she was a good punt.
    Pleasant personality and hygiene freak which is appreciated.
    Worth visiting her.
    Glad you enjoyed. She is polarising based on feedback I received from other punters. Sounds very much the definition of YMMV.

  16. #556
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-12-2022
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung-wolfie View Post
    I would avoid 331 Concord, mamasan is a disgusting piece of shit. This shop used to be a good shop and I used to visit quite often but recently everytime I have been there, there was some sort of problem every time.
    But for Indian girls she appears to has some space dedicated almost everyday. Problem is she doesn't let you see the girls not at least without spoiling the mood.
    Interesting you said this because I've tried to contact Selina (tall slim long haired gorgeous looking lady who was always incredibly helpful and fun) a few times on their WeChat but now don't even get a reply !!!!!! Looks like it may hand changed ownership / management.
    Thanks for the warning but sad for the shop because has great rooms and big double bed upstairs

  17. #557
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-12-2012
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Interesting you said this because I've tried to contact Selina (tall slim long haired gorgeous looking lady who was always incredibly helpful and fun) a few times on their WeChat but now don't even get a reply !!!!!! Looks like it may hand changed ownership / management.
    Thanks for the warning but sad for the shop because has great rooms and big double bed upstairs
    Selina is an absolute babe. Tried many times to get a massage from her. I think she is long gone, as you say change in management.

  18. #558
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    29-09-2026
    Posts
    1

    Cleopatra review

    Quote Originally Posted by fface2014 View Post
    Here are some details on currently working indian girls.
    Midnight delight
    - Rani - A bit chubby. Cute face. Service was pretty average and standard service only. One time try only.
    - Preeti - A bit chubby as well. But cute face and nice boobs. Service was better than Rani's but standard service only.One time try only if ypu really craving indian
    - Shiela - A bit chubby. Service was decent as well , kissing allowed for extra. Looks wise was ok. One time try only if ypu really craving indian
    Isha and Aman - have not tried. AMAN' S pic looks tempting.

    Cleopatra's
    Arvani and Annika - Pics looks good. Have not tried yet.

    Touch more
    Icra and Lara - pics and desc looks good. Have not tried.

    Now that this info is here , I hope some would try and hopefully report back.

    Arvani is best she lets u finger her kitty and quite better in bj
    Aman now doesnÂ’t work there in MD
    Sheila Rani and preeti are good for one time fk

  19. #559
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    13-09-2026
    Posts
    8
    Does anyone know if Wisteria from LSM still working anywhere else?

    I’ve not seen her in LSM roster for few months now

  20. #560
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    21-05-2015
    Location
    Sydney CBD
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by experienced_newbie_7466 View Post
    Does anyone know if Wisteria from LSM still working anywhere else?

    I’ve not seen her in LSM roster for few months now
    Apparently she was at 512A King Massage a few weeks back, but I haven't seen her on roster.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •