-
Junior Member(有D料到)

Request for info - Yara or Sherry from T5 or Vivi
Greetings oh Seers and Mystics of punting !
Have tried to see if search revealed any information on the delightful looking Ladies who are newly on the roster for Vivis after re-opening but I have been unable to find anything on either Yara or Sherry 😭
Hoping this is just me stuffing up the technology … if there has been anything previously posted would some revered soul please point it out or I am also happy to take a PM if you prefer to not post.
Would also love to know if the pix online are fairly reflective of these beauties in person
Either way I will post a review after the weekend.
Thanks heaps!
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules