Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Rio-Voluptuous Japanese Beauty

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    10-07-2026
    Posts
    10

    Rio-Voluptuous Japanese Beauty

    I went to see Rio at 192 and she definitely left an impression.

    She’s Japanese, with a very voluptuous body — around DD cup, a small waist and a big ass. Her figure is extremely sexy, especially because everything looks natural.

    She started with some proper shiatsu and then an oil massage. Her pressure was firm, but when she used the hole in the table, she switched to a much softer touch. That part felt insanely good and I almost finished before the massage was even over. One of the highlights was catching sight of her body in the mirror while she kept making eye contact with me.

    After the massage, I turned over and she asked what I wanted. I asked if we could go further and she smiled and said, “Of course.”

    Once she undressed, her natural big boobs were even better than I expected. She gave me a body slide and CBJ before things we moved on from there.

    Doggy was easily my favourite — her big ass moving was insanely hot, and she felt even tighter from that position.

    Rio has one of the sexiest natural figures I’ve seen on a Japanese girl. Big natural boobs, small waist, big ass, and she knows exactly how to use her body.

    I’ll definitely be back to see Rio again soon.

  2. #2
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    27-09-2026
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by garden J View Post
    I went to see Rio at 192 and she definitely left an impression.

    She’s Japanese, with a very voluptuous body — around DD cup, a small waist and a big ass. Her figure is extremely sexy, especially because everything looks natural.

    She began with some shiatsu before moving into an oil massage. The table had a hole, and one of the highlights was catching sight of her body in the mirror while she kept making eye contact with me.

    After the massage, I asked if FS was available and she replied, “Of course.”

    Once she undressed, her natural big boobs were even better than I expected. She gave me a body slide and CBJ before we moved on.

    Doggy was easily my favourite — her big ass moving was insanely hot, and she felt even tighter from that position.

    Rio has one of the sexiest natural figures I’ve seen on a Japanese girl. Big natural boobs, small waist, big ass, and she knows exactly how to use her body.

    I’ll definitely be back to see Rio again soon.
    Thanks for the AR bro!!. You really had great time and service from J girl

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    23-08-2023
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by garden J View Post
    I went to see Rio at 192 and she definitely left an impression.

    She’s Japanese, with a very voluptuous body — around DD cup, a small waist and a big ass. Her figure is extremely sexy, especially because everything looks natural.
    She is also good looking.

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    09-08-2026
    Posts
    22
    Are you sure she wasn’t a ladyboy? I’m a bit wary of this shop after the whole Sammy debacle.

  5. #5
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    10-07-2026
    Posts
    10
    Yeah mate, I’m sure. She’s a Japanese girl. I can only speak from my own experience, but there was nothing that made me think otherwise.

  6. #6
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-05-2025
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by garden J View Post
    I went to see Rio at 192 and she definitely left an impression.

    She’s Japanese, with a very voluptuous body — around DD cup, a small waist and a big ass. Her figure is extremely sexy, especially because everything looks natural.

    She started with some proper shiatsu and then an oil massage. Her pressure was firm, but when she used the hole in the table, she switched to a much softer touch. That part felt insanely good and I almost finished before the massage was even over. One of the highlights was catching sight of her body in the mirror while she kept making eye contact with me.

    After the massage, I turned over and she asked what I wanted. I asked if we could go further and she smiled and said, “Of course.”

    Once she undressed, her natural big boobs were even better than I expected. She gave me a body slide and CBJ before things we moved on from there.

    Doggy was easily my favourite — her big ass moving was insanely hot, and she felt even tighter from that position.

    Rio has one of the sexiest natural figures I’ve seen on a Japanese girl. Big natural boobs, small waist, big ass, and she knows exactly how to use her body.

    I’ll definitely be back to see Rio again soon.


    Never seen any Japanese on their roster. Are you sure its the right place?

  7. #7
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-12-2022
    Posts
    1,298
    Quote Originally Posted by OWL View Post
    Never seen any Japanese on their roster. Are you sure its the right place?

    Took me 1 min to search and find
    https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...26%23127775%3B

    Thanks garden J - nice AR

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •